Springfield Yellow Jackets vs Greenbrier Bobcats

Greenbrier scored in the first two minutes of the game.  The Bobcats were up by two scores and Springfield came back to make it interesting going into the halftime, BUT the Bobcats came up with a hail mary at the halftime buzzer falling backward for another TD.   Greenbrier came back from half and had their way with the Yellow Jackets in a beatdown.  54 - 27 slammed the door til next year.  Way to go, my Cats!  You guys showed up tonight and made the Green Machine look like a team determined.  Keep it up!

Guess they should hire another middle school coach

You know absolutely nothing about coaching w/ your ridiculous "hire another middle school coach" comment, ignorance runs through your veins, coming on here and discrediting Dustin, he is very knowledgable concerning football and very capable, the failures of this team is more due to circumstance than it is any coach. Having said that, Coach Wilson shoulders the responsibility b/c he is the head coach and that is how it works BUT anyone w/ even a pea sized brain knows its not entirely his fault......

I personally did NOT agree w/ the decision to part ways w/ Coach Myers but that is not Dustin's fault either. The program was on the right track and due to the moves of the incapable administration the football program is in a hole that will take awhile to get out of.....

Dustin is capable BUT he is not a miracle worker.....

Your job as a coach is to win the games your suppose to and keep you team close enough to win the one your nor. Seems like to me they were killed by the FB dive. And that not beau surgery to stop. Mr Wilson wanted that job and now he has it don't make excuses for him! Admit the admin made a stupid decision and now the kids paying price.

Your job as a coach is to win the games your suppose to and keep you team close enough to win the one your nor. Seems like to me they were killed by the FB dive. And that not beau surgery to stop. Mr Wilson wanted that job and now he has it don't make excuses for him! Admit the admin made a stupid decision and now the kids paying price.

I can at least agree w/ you on that much, not making excuses, just stating facts.....