Smyrna v. LaVergne

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't forget about the vandalism to Smyrna's athletic property done by their own students not that many years ago.

If you somehow forgot...

http://www.wkrn.com/story/10338488/vandals-cause-thousands-in-damages-at-smyrna-high-school?clienttype=printable

Well once again nrgrizzlies found a way to loop us back to the vandalism story. Do you have that wkrn link saved in your favorites?? yes the vandalism happened, we know it happened and nothing was done about it. we put up a new goal post, we repaired some turf and life continued without time stopping. Congratulations to the Bulldogs on the win over LHS, now lets go forward and win the next one. Hate to use coach speak but lets take one game at a time.

You can thank mr. "sizemore" for bringing up the subject of vandals and classless conduct.

If he didn't remind me, the WKRN link stays unused and the topic stays on football and nothing else.  I would prefer the topic stay on football. 

I reserve the right to post the link as needed.  This time it was needed.

You can thank mr. "sizemore" for bringing up the subject of vandals and classless conduct.

If he didn't remind me, the WKRN link stays unused and the topic stays on football and nothing else.  I would prefer the topic stay on football. 

I reserve the right to post the link as needed.  This time it was needed.

The Hindenburg crashed once, a long time ago.  Every time I see some hot air here do I need to repost this link? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgWHbpMVQ1U

:mrgreen: