AA elite 8

CoachCatron

Livingston/Upperman have a decent chance, as does Howard.

I still think CPA has a good chance, unless theyve lost even more than what i heard last.

Other than that, im not that familiar with other teams around the state. I'm sure two favorites will emerge from the west, though.

Way to early I think to truly know or decide , but I will chhose a few that I think will be in the hunt to play in the glass house in 2014

Austin east

Fulton

Howard

Upperman

CPA

East Lit

South side

Covington /liberty

So many good teams in Memphis, but I feel south side and Howard , and even though with losses whether losing players or not when defending two time champs your a lock until proven you do not belong so those are my early picks

Way to early I think to truly know or decide , but I will chhose a few that I think will be in the hunt to play in the glass house in 2014

Austin east

Fulton

Howard

Upperman

CPA

East Lit

South side

Covington /liberty

So many good teams in Memphis, but I feel south side and Howard , and even though with losses whether losing players or not when defending two time champs your a lock until proven you do not belong so those are my early picks

I know Howard not in Memphis those we're simply who I felt were my three locks so to speak