Beech @ Station Camp

werazzlin

Beech will be the favorite because they are coming off of an undefeated season and have TE best player in the state. That said, Malone will give them fits. SC is a much improved team from last year and are playing very physical in the preseason.

SC will have trouble stopping Hurd, Beech will have trouble stopping Malone. The deciding factors will be the SC running game and Carter. If SC runs the ball with success and stops Carter, it will be exciting. If Beech makes SC one dimensional, not so much.

SC contained Hurd in the first half of last years game. They will have to put 4 quarters of football together to win this one.

Beech comes in over confident and gives SC early momentum. 42-38 SC.

Should be a good game. Will be interesting to see how many touches Malone gets. I think this is one reason ( Malone )  Hurd will play more D this year. Would think he will be over the top on Malone. Beech wont let Malone beat them.

SC will have to run the ball to keep Hurd off the field.

In the end I think Beech takes this 28-14.

Here is what I think so far. ESPN will be disappointed if they think this will be a good game, unless thay are Beech fans. Clock will run in the fourth. Hurd stops Malone, no one stops Hurd.

If Hurd has to play 4 quarters of defense, carter will be the key... Edited by eers

I'm sorry, but I just don't think SC has ever proved to anybody that they are worthy of playing undefeated Beech on ESPN. SC always has major let downs every year, their best regular season record to date in 5A football is 5-5. Not too impressive. But, everybody knows the only reason the game will be aired on ESPN is b/c of Hurd & Malone.

Beech wins 35-14

Edited by thegreatone36