Powell vs Fulton Football

Bravey

SS, they really are that good. It seemed like every player had blazing speed. They were bigger, faster, stronger, etc. Lol. I'm afraid we won't know much about Powell until they play a "normal" team.

I agree man. Powell's players looked like they were running in quicksand and that is no slight to Powell. That speed is just too much.

I'd take that 59-21 score somebody posted. Lol

Hahaha I tried to give warning for what was ahead lol if your a Powell fan just be thankful that the mercy rule started just after the first play starting the second half. Powell did show signs of progress at times with their run game but your Defense wellllllll I will leave it at that! Next week is a new week and I believe Powell will bounce back and have a really good season!

You can't tackle what you can't catch. Lol

There is quite a bit of speed there ... #7, #5 , #2 and #21 all were on Falcons 4x200 meter state championship relay team. And they just happen to be football players too .. way too much spped for sure .. the things Fulton will need to work on tackling .. they missed way too many tackles on #11 and # 6 and I would look for next week opponent Bearden to run right at Fulton and try to shorten the game and keep the ball away from Falcons ... that should be any teams gameplan ..