Science Hill @ Greeneville scrimmage

BVDevil

so what if its not a "real" game. Both of these teams will get after it as if it were. That said, who wins and by how much....oh, my doctors son is a starter for the HILL, so i have a SPECIAL rooting interest in this one, as if i needed one after last  years game...GO DEVILS. i say we crush em....thoughts?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so what if its not a "real" game. Both of these teams will get after it as if it were. That said, who wins and by how much....oh, my doctors son is a starter for the HILL, so i have a SPECIAL rooting interest in this one, as if i needed one after last  years game...GO DEVILS. i say we crush em....thoughts?

If the Defense can get us some stops we will roll. Our Offense is so dynamic it will be hard for any team to handle. Our opponents will have to defend the whole field and that is something the Devils has lacked the last 2 years. 2011 team was just too strong up front we just lined up and said we are going to run it down your throat and you cant stop us so being dynamic didn't matter. I for one cant wait until Friday 8/30/13. It will be wild down a Burke-Toney. 

After watching the lil devils run over everyone in the SCRIMMAGES,I'd say lil devils 29-4.SHill gets a safetly in the 1st and one in the 4th.And its nothing SHill does to get them,Its the mistakes by the lil devils.But dont take that as weakest on the lil devils team.Just by what ive seen there probly going to be the best team at the end of the yr in the whole state even 6A.With this game,I say if them lil devils and SHill play 33 times in a row,I say the lil devils win 29 and SHill  4.I just feel good with that number.ROLL TRIBE ROLL!!!!!!!

Edited by IamDBman

After watching the lil devils run over everyone in the SCRIMMAGES,I'd say lil devils 29-4.SHill gets a safetly in the 1st and one in the 4th.And its nothing SHill does to get them,Its the mistakes by the lil devils.Dont dont take that as weakest on the lil devils team.Just by what ive seen there probly going to be the best team at the end of the yr in the whole state even 6A.With this game,I say if them lil devils and SHill play 33 times in a row,I say the lil devils win 29 to 4.I just feel good with that number.ROLL TRIBE ROLL!!!!!!!

I'd be jealous too of the devils If I was a DB fan. Not one on the field title. Tisk tisk

If the Defense can get us some stops we will roll. Our Offense is so dynamic it will be hard for any team to handle. Our opponents will have to defend the whole field and that is something the Devils has lacked the last 2 years. 2011 team was just too strong up front we just lined up and said we are going to run it down your throat and you cant stop us so being dynamic didn't matter. I for one cant wait until Friday 8/30/13. It will be wild down a Burke-Toney. 

Wow, why don't we just go ahead and give the title to Gville, doesn't seem like anyone else has a chance. No need to play this season.

Thats Greeneville fans for ya!!

Didnt you hear,They won 2 state titles a few yrs back.Thats why they are front runners for another one.They have a nice field and everything,And thats what it takes now a days to win state titles.It showed in the scrimmages too.Greeneville is a HOT BED for talent.They have D1 players every yr.It doest matter that there playing in a weak 4A class.

Wow, why don't we just go ahead and give the title to Gville, doesn't seem like anyone else has a chance. No need to play this season.

WOW, it is obvious that you didn't read the most important and smallest word I used to open my post "IF" but I should have used it again "IF the offense protects the ball" too. Key to football at any level is Protect the football and get defensive stops and you will be hard to beat. Did I say we would win all our games and win a gold ball? Again another small word for you "NO!!!"

Motownandow,

What was the determining factors in the MoWest vs Gville game last year? It was not because your kicker made a FG as time expired. 1) Gville had the only turnover of the game a fumble inside of the MoWest 5yd line. We score there and the kicker is on the side lines watching as they try to get a TD to tie in the 4th qtr.

2) Late in the 4th qtr the GVille Defense could not make a stop and get off the field with the game in the balance.

MoWest on the other hand made zero turnovers and their defense recovered the fumble. Which made made the hard to beat on that night.

Motownandow,

What was the determining factors in the MoWest vs Gville game last year? It was not because your kicker made a FG as time expired. 1) Gville had the only turnover of the game a fumble inside of the MoWest 5yd line. We score there and the kicker is on the side lines watching as they try to get a TD to tie in the 4th qtr.

2) Late in the 4th qtr the GVille Defense could not make a stop and get off the field with the game in the balance.

MoWest on the other hand made zero turnovers and their defense recovered the fumble. Which made made the hard to beat on that night.

Or how about the dropped INT on the Gville tying drive? we pick that off and our kicker is on the sidelines watching us take a knee. The key to that game was that Gville played right into West's gameplan and made it a slow paced running battle, and getting manhandled in the trenches and giving up almost 400 rushing yards didn't help the Devils, but at least they crossed the 50 more than once, unlike in 2011.