Big Games In Memphis (2013) - Week 0

kwc

Ridgeway. S panola. Millinton. Mba. Brentwood. Southwind. Briarcrest. Friendship. Trinity. Bolton. Hamilton. Respect da Haven!!!!!! You left off the fairley vs hillcrest game in saturdays classic.....gone take a wild guess on dis one and go with ummm, I'm pull for hillcrest cuz I like them better than fairley......didn't get to see hillcrest but fairley looked like garbage in da jamboree...

coach10ac:

I left the Fairley/Hillcrest game off on purpose.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KWC- Thanks for getting us going again. Here are my picks:

1. Olive Branch

2. South Panola

3. Germantown

4. MBA

5. MUS

6. East

7. Briarcrest

8. FCA

9. St. George's

10. Bolton

12. Hamilton

13. Whitehaven

You're welcome sir! It is a pleasure of mine to do this.

KWC WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT WOODALE ? MY ALMA MATTER BARTLETT AS YOU CAN TELL PLAYS THEM FRI NIGHT.

BARTLETTHSGRAD04:

I don't have a clue about this years team. I know that ever since coach Miller left Wooddale to coach at Southwind that Wooddale hasn't been as competitive. I haven't heard anything either, so I expect the same as last year.

That's all I got.

This is somewhat off topic but can anyone give some insight into why Carver cannot get their football program going?

plumb69:

Good question. One to which I don't have an answer. My guess is the lack of numbers at the school is playing a big part. I've heard that Carver is a school that is being considered for closure and those who attend will be assigned to go to BTW. That also may have something to do with it. Those are just guesses on my part.