South Pitt vs Hixson (Moore man against that Fitzgerald man)

Roy Dillard

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is dead cause people have lost interest in the all mighty pirates. Everyone knows who is rising to the top. BRICK BY BRICK

we have heard this for many years. I even remember saying this same thing to you guys year in and year out. You guys remember saying gear the Beck. Well, nothing has changed. You still have not beat anybody you have not won the district. You are a hater of a state wide known, and state wide respected program that you hope to be one day. Until you beat us you are second rate and you know it. How does it feel. When did you beat us last. I don't even remember. How many have come and gone since you last won. You are good losers, just accept that for your own sanity. Now go back to the proven loser thread. This one is for winners.

we have heard this for many years. I even remember saying this same thing to you guys year in and year out. You guys remember saying gear the Beck. Well, nothing has changed. You still have not beat anybody you have not won the district. You are a hater of a state wide known, and state wide respected program that you hope to be one day. Until you beat us you are second rate and you know it. How does it feel. When did you beat us last. I don't even remember. How many have come and gone since you last won. You are good losers, just accept that for your own sanity. Now go back to the proven loser thread. This one is for winners.

You aren't a pirate fan are you? Marion County fan trying to get under people's skin.

You know your right, MC hasnt beaten your Pirates in years......but I do remember a few Pirate faithful traveling to Alcoa to watch MC play since SP was sitting at home in the play offs!

Good luck with Hixson, even though there is family playing for Hixson I hope SP represents the valley and comes away with the victory!! ðŸ‘

That's a great example of the fine education you parrots have up there these days. It was "FEAR THE BECK" not gear and you better get ready to "FEAR THE MAC" the next couple of years.

Hey guys I'm new here. My nephew is a up coming Freshmen and i want to talk some football with y'all. Hopefully the Pirates are ready to go Friday! Go Pirates!

welcome aboard Kirk, I wondered when you would join us. You don't know it but I have been after you for awhile to get onboard. I look forward to your predictions cause you have given me some that were right on in the past. So what you think of this Hixson team. How do we match up with them.lol Edited by pegleg

welcome aboard Kirk, I wondered when you would join us. You don't know it but I have been after you for awhile to get onboard. I look forward to your predictions cause you have given me some that were right on in the past. So what you think of this Hixson team. How do we match up with them.

Don't CoachT have some rule against recruiting?  Ain't you guys got enough hosers and posers on here already? :P

The Pirate ship might run into a little choppy water Friday, but should sail on through without too much problems.

pirateship.gif