Humboldt vs Milan

87vikingalumni

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Milan rebounds and wins this one. Stop McLilly? and win the game. Morris is a coaching genius and doesn't lose twice very often. Should be a good game. Milan will have a tough practice this week and they will want it more next weekend.

You are very right and how Lexington pulled off a win against this coaching genius is beyond imagination. You could definalty tell in that game he was smart. Don't think for one second the Milan Bulldogs are gonna make habit of losing games. The loss to Lexington was only the 12th loss since 2007. That is enough to say for his coaching to have that kind of record in a half decade. I have gained the uttermost respect for Milan and their first class program!

Milan rebounds and wins this one. Stop McLilly? and win the game. Morris is a coaching genius and doesn't lose twice very often. Should be a good game. Milan will have a tough practice this week and they will want it more next weekend.

McLilly is out for four (4) weeeks & didn't play in the WC game but if the vikings can get the QB & recievers on the same page (timing), I think they will have a chance to pull ou a close win in Milan. Also, got to be turnover free to have a chance to win!!!!!!  

McLilly is out for four (4) weeeks & didn't play in the WC game but if the vikings can get the QB & recievers on the same page (timing), I think they will have a chance to pull ou a close win in Milan. Also, got to be turnover free to have a chance to win!!!!!!  

I agree timing was off  but some of Montague passes should have been caught! The Vikes wanted to run against WC before they caught the ball! According to the weatherman its going to be hot!

I agree timing was off  but some of Montague passes should have been caught! The Vikes wanted to run against WC before they caught the ball! According to the weatherman its going to be hot!

Zebra99, you are correct there were a lot of dropped balls, I know a couple for touchdowns but hopefully they can get that corrected this week in practice. The drop passes & the two (2) bad decisions that Montague made in the red zone could have given the Viking two (2) more scores & they wouldn't have to make a drive, in the fourth quarter, for the win. WC has a good team but the Vikes should have scored atleast three (3) more TD but I'll take the win & hopefully Offense will play better this week or it'es going to be a long night. Also, backside defense needs to stay at home because several times they over presude & #20 cut back & made them pay with big runs, overall the defense looked good but needs too bend & not break!! 

You are very right and how Lexington pulled off a win against this coaching genius is beyond imagination. You could definalty tell in that game he was smart. Don't think for one second the Milan Bulldogs are gonna make habit of losing games. The loss to Lexington was only the 12th loss since 2007. That is enough to say for his coaching to have that kind of record in a half decade. I have gained the uttermost respect for Milan and their first class program!

Thanks for the kind words.  Morris and I go to the same church and I can tell you.... he puts his heart and soul into the Milan program.  Those kids would eat nails for him!!!