District 3AAA Picks

ET1979

OK guys. Here is your chance to be an expert. Pick these games and scores from the district this week.

AC at AE

Campbell County at Lynn Camp High (KY)

Oak Ridge at Farragut

Central vs Jeff County

Powell at CAK

I think it goes like this:

AC 42     AE 7

Campbell County 45       Lynn Camp High 13

Oak Ridge 35      Farragut 34

Central 35    Jeff County 28

Powell 14    CAK 28

So, no faith in Powell, Oak Ridge, or Central huh. I picked CAK over Powell but only because of the loss they suffered this week. It has been a long time since Powell has had to deal with a loss like that and they may not be over it. I think they have a shot at winning this one just not sure if they will have difficulty putting that one behind them.

I have to see Oak Ridge lose one before I pick against them. I have seen Farragut scrimmage this tear and do not believe that they will be better than Oak Ridge.

I find it hard to pick a Jeff County team that is replacing a lot up front to beat Central with the three backs they have. Does anyone know how Central looked in the scrimmages against Farragut and South Doyle?

I think Clinton can win but They are going to have to get some pressure up front to do so. The qb at Seymour is pretty good. He threw for 300 yds and 5tds (5 different receivers) this week.

Edited by ET1979

So, no faith in Powell, Oak Ridge, or Central huh. I picked CAK over Powell but only because of the loss they suffered this week. It has been a long time since Powell has had to deal with a loss like that and they may not be over it. I think they have a shot at winning this one just not sure if they will have difficulty putting that one behind them.

I have to see Oak Ridge lose one before I pick against them. I have seen Farragut scrimmage this tear and do not believe that they will be better than Oak Ridge.

I find it hard to pick a Jeff County team that is replacing a lot up front to beat Central with the three backs they have. Does anyone know how Central looked in the scrimmages against Farragut and South Doyle?

I think Clinton can win but They are going to have to get some pressure up front to do so. The qb at Seymour is pretty good. He threw for 300 yds and 5tds (5 different receivers) this week.

I'm glad someone has faith in the Ridger's! haha

OK guys. Here is your chance to be an expert. Pick these games and scores from the district this week.

AC at AE

Campbell County at Lynn Camp High (KY)

Oak Ridge at Farragut

Central vs Jeff County

Powell at CAK

I think it goes like this:

AC 42     AE 7

Campbell County 45       Lynn Camp High 13

Oak Ridge 35      Farragut 34

Central 35    Jeff County 28

Powell 14    CAK 28

Anderson County 27-14 over Austin East

Campbell County 38-17 over Lynn Camp

Farragut 27-23 over Oak Ridge

Knox Central 42-31 over Jefferson County

Powell 31-27 over CAK

I'm glad someone has faith in the Ridger's! haha

I have been around to long to count out any Oak Ridge team. They may be you and in experienced but they are still Oak Ridge. That being said, I have now seen Powell and AC play and if Oak Ridge is as young as it appears then I do believe 4 teams have a chance to win this region. I might change my mind after this weekend when Oak Ridge and Central finally play but for now I think it is a four team race. I know someone will get on here and talk about Campbell County bit until they sustain some success it is hard for me to picture them as a true contender. Just don't buy the hype.

I have been around to long to count out any Oak Ridge team. They may be you and in experienced but they are still Oak Ridge. That being said, I have now seen Powell and AC play and if Oak Ridge is as young as it appears then I do believe 4 teams have a chance to win this region. I might change my mind after this weekend when Oak Ridge and Central finally play but for now I think it is a four team race. I know someone will get on here and talk about Campbell County bit until they sustain some success it is hard for me to picture them as a true contender. Just don't buy the hype.

Amen, brother. I agree with you. CC is surely improved, but beating Cumberland Gap doesn't mean much. with that said, they blew them out like they should've.