Grundy County @ Sequatchie

warrior1981

there should be a rule that all  7th and 8th graders cannot play pee wee ball.  they should play at middle school

Didn't they fix that last year or last? I've been to one of those games this year and the big group wasn't 11-12 it was 10-11. Of course that means we're going to start them even younger. I saw someone asking for 5 year olds to come out. Just can't agree with that mess.

Our pee wee teams win our middle school teams win but our high school teams are always mediocre to terrible! It's because our coaches can't continue to develop our players.

the middle school team that coach hargis and coach gudger had is the only two middle school teams to ever have winning seasons.  im thinking they went 4/2 both years. before these two seasons the middle school had only won a total of 3 games.  why did they run these coaches off?  Ill tell you.....the Bryant boys were intimidated. 

You got that right!! My opinion too! Lets also look at the basketball side too. I think it's time for change there too. They have done nothing in there either! I support all GRUNDY athletics not just certain ones! I'm a fan!! I think some of our programs have taken steps in the right direction but others haven't and need to change things up!

Edited by Beavcleaver

the middle school team that coach hargis and coach gudger had is the only two middle school teams to ever have winning seasons.  im thinking they went 4/2 both years. before these two seasons the middle school had only won a total of 3 games.  why did they run these coaches off?  Ill tell you.....the Bryant boys were intimidated.

KT Mainord and Michael Sanders won a lot of middle school games. I'm thinking two losses in two years.

Most ppl figured grundys high powered offense would over power our defense. And i figured they would throw on us all night but our defense stepped it upour secondary gets to the ball quick and knocks.it away our defensive line is strong. I just wanna know how grundy scored 35 against marion? Is marion defense prettty bad or somethin

This is getting old. I believe this thread is called Grundy @ Sequatchie.

That game is over if any of you have not noticed. It's time to quit crying and move on to Silverdale.

If you want to talk about coaches. Just make a topic on Grundy Coaching and quit littering up the game threads with this mess.

I am moving on to the Silverdale/Grundy thread. Hopefully we can actually talk about the game itself there.

Edited by MtnGoatBilly

Most ppl figured grundys high powered offense would over power our defense. And i figured they would throw on us all night but our defense stepped it upour secondary gets to the ball quick and knocks.it away our defensive line is strong. I just wanna know how grundy scored 35 against marion? Is marion defense prettty bad or somethin

To be honest, Sequatchie is way better than Marion.