Grundy County @ Sequatchie

warrior1981

The grass might not be greener on the other side. You ever heard that old saying

"Be careful what you ask for because you just might get it?"

So what next we bring in someone else and start rebuilding?

Yeah look how that works out. Then you are another few years away from going over .500.

No thanks. The best option we have is what we have right now. We have alot of young players that can play and they will get better and get wins. You can take that to the bank and cash it.

the grass sure hasn't been any greener on this hire either. and about the "rebuilding", the Bryant boys aint rebuilt anything.  anybody can come in and beat cupcake teams like grace and community.  any coach that starts out with a new team would have his own coaching style and should have to start building in his own way.  them Bryant boys aint built anything going on 5 years.  not a winning season yet.  5years is long enough!!!!!!!! the talent is there the coaching isnt

I like that lifetime contract thing ya'll are talking about. That's a good idea. I still have yet to hear anyone tell me who they actually think would come coach here?

Still waiting?

I hear crickets chirping.

:huh:

Yeah who? I will tell you who. Only someone with ties at Grundy that's who. You are not going to get anyone to come up here and put the effort in this football program as the hometown coaches "The Bryants" will and have.  Now shut your pie hole and go eat some beef jerky and drink a sun-drop.

Wait. I also noticed none of you had anything to say about what a fine christian example these coaches have set for these young men. Are you going to refute that as well?

I think it would be the director of schools that would start calling names about coaching jobs, don't leave it up to me and the beav.  again I will say that the Bryant boys are not bad guys theyre just bad coaches.  even Christian coaches can be bad

Hey Beav? You hate Kiffin too? This is 2 weeks in a row we have agreed on something? It's a miracle.

Maybe we should go to a VOLS game together. I am extending an olive branch here.

so goat now that you have agreed with me about kiffin he is doing the same thing with USC that your boys the Bryant's are doing here, LOSING!! They want him gone out there just like we want them gone here! So tell me what's the difference that makes you defend the Bryant's? Cause there family? And u do get those passes huh?

Ok boys and girls I'm putting on my moderator hat and closing this thread. I'm not trying to prohibit anyone's debate. Lord knows I've had more than my fair share on here. But for those of you wishing to continue the coaching discussion you can start a new thread just about that. There's one that was started but I wouldn't want to encourage that Dillard loon. Anyway, this was about the game and that game is over. So we can at least give the Sequatchie fans some peace by closing this. Closing in 5...4...3...2.....