william blount vs morristown east

Mary Blount is back

The only good thing I can say is that they fought back...under Gregory the game tonight would have been a 50-7 ball game.

Congrats to East, they handed WB their butts tonight...there were not a lot of bright spots, in fact, if not for the East turnovers, this game would not have been close.  Defense was no where to be found, QB threw up several passes that should have been intercepted, but somehow WB ended up catching a couple of them due to outstanding plays by receivers, and a couple more luckily fell incomplete....but we ran out of luck and they got a pick six, that hurt after I felt like WB had took the momentum by coming back from 14 down to tie.  I felt like the O line was not very good tonight. Otis made one of the more spectacular runs we will see all year to give us a chance to tie.  Other than Otis running the ball, the only other bright spot was that a young team didn't quit, as bad as the game was, they still had a chance to tie it up.  Ridge has them fighting, and they will continue to get better....but we really needed to win this game, as it appears that Farragut is much better than originally predicted.

The only good thing I can say is that they fought back...under Gregory the game tonight would have been a 50-7 ball game.

Congrats to East, they handed WB their butts tonight...there were not a lot of bright spots, in fact, if not for the East turnovers, this game would not have been close. Defense was no where to be found, QB threw up several passes that should have been intercepted, but somehow WB ended up catching a couple of them due to outstanding plays by receivers, and a couple more luckily fell incomplete....but we ran out of luck and they got a pick six, that hurt after I felt like WB had took the momentum by coming back from 14 down to tie. I felt like the O line was not very good tonight. Otis made one of the more spectacular runs we will see all year to give us a chance to tie. Other than Otis running the ball, the only other bright spot was that a young team didn't quit, as bad as the game was, they still had a chance to tie it up. Ridge has them fighting, and they will continue to get better....but we really needed to win this game, as it appears that Farragut is much better than originally predicted.

True.But WBs receivers flat out dropped two wide open passes that would have been tds in the 1st half.They also had a chance to take the lead before halftime and failed to execute.Even though WB didn't play well tonight they would have won if they had made those 3 plays. The pick 6 was just a bonehead move on Daniels part.

Excuses excuses excuses. Just admit that you guys are better than last year but still have a long way to go before becoming competitive. Uou beat a very bad 3A school and it is between you and Maryville for the gold ball. Then you play a 6A tean that went 1-9 and you get waxed. Reality is such a bummer sometimes.

Excuses excuses excuses. Just admit that you guys are better than last year but still have a long way to go before becoming competitive. Uou beat a very bad 3A school and it is between you and Maryville for the gold ball. Then you play a 6A tean that went 1-9 and you get waxed. Reality is such a bummer sometimes.

First of all,What team do you support? And why are you flaming a wb thread? Secondly I wouldn't consider a 1 point loss getting waxed. Especially when you consider WB made a crap ton of mistakes.I'm not making excuses, Give credit to morristown east! They came down and played their hearts out. I'm not making excuses whenI say WB's receivers dropped 2 wide open passes that would have been TDs,those are facts.

First of all,What team do you support? And why are you flaming a wb thread? Secondly I wouldn't consider a 1 point loss getting waxed. Especially when you consider WB made a crap ton of mistakes.I'm not making excuses, Give credit to morristown east! They came down and played their hearts out. I'm not making excuses whenI say WB's receivers dropped 2 wide open passes that would have been TDs,those are facts.

He probably supports Mosheim High School, 91.

MoEast was tougher than expected. We made mistakes but so did they. They had 6 fumbles and lost 3, we had I think 4 and lost none. Although the int could not have come at a worse time. Otis had about 170 total yards and about 150 on only 9 carries. The other 20 was pass reception. This is also the 3rd game straight he has scored a td on runs over 60 yards. He also cramped up early in the third and didn't come back till mid 4th. He pretty much missed a whole qtr. We shot ourselves in the foot by missing an extra point, a field goal, and 3 deep balls (2 of which were tds). We also had about 100yds in penalties, uncommon for this squad. Well all we can do is lick our wounds, LEARN from our mistakes, and move on to Hardin Valley.