5/6 regions 1A predictions

bleak1

Yeah Region 6 is tough, but if everyone gave out scholarships to come play football, then maybe we could all play on the same level. Everyone in region 5 is in for a rude awakening, because region 6 is gonna lay down some GOOD OL' COUNTRY WHOOPINGS. And we are going to do it the way a Division 1 single A team should. But maybe if you recruit enough athletes you will be in the game.

C'wood43- J.B. 7

W'boro17- CPA 10

Cascade21-DCA 14

FORREST 7 - Ezell 0

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Blue Boy,

We heard all this crap last year about how region 6 plays the three yards and a cloud of dust and how Ezell, CPA, etc. couldn't handle it. Well guess what happened. The only dust that was kicked up was when the speed guys were flying past those good ol' country boys on there way to the endzone.

Hey Blue,

Keep on harping about "country boy whoopings" the rest of the week. Go ahead and guarantee a sweep of Region 5 teams. Keep preaching that Forrest is going to shut out Ezell. I just ask one thing...

Are you man enough to come back to this board on Saturday morning and post a retraction?

I'm not saying that all Region 5 will win, but I will say that you can bet your country farm that a good ole country whoopin' on all four teams is NOT going to happen...you can book it.

So Blue, can you come back and admit you were wrong? Are you man enough to stand by what you say? I know I am.