South Pitt at Sale Creek (Moore man against that Cox man)

Roy Dillard

We had a choice. Launch Varsity this year, or play JV for 2 years. we had 12 seniors and 11 juniors wanting to play, so we lauched varsity. 8 seniors and 3 juniors quit after spring practice, 6 of which who were projected to start both ways, and several others would have been big contributers. It is what it is. I am looking forward to our players seeing what a small school can do when they work for it. Its a lesson we need to learn. See you Friday.

good luck and hope everyone on both teams stay injury free. I'm glad to see you step up. This first group will be known as the ones that started it all. Great traditions have to start somewhere

Correct me if I'm wrong but this sale creek team lost to red boiling springs? It's really sad that a group of kids would have to go through something like this. Atleast play a jv schedule your FIRST year.

That's what I said earlier! Should have taken a JV schedule but hey, give them credit for jumping in head first......ðŸ‘

We had a choice. Launch Varsity this year, or play JV for 2 years. we had 12 seniors and 11 juniors wanting to play, so we lauched varsity. 8 seniors tand 3 juniors quit after spring practice, 6 of which who were projected to start both ways, and several others would have been big contributers. It is what it is. I am looking forward to our players seeing what a small school can do when they work for it. Its a lesson we need to learn. See you Friday.

fact is winners never quit and quitters never win. Kudos to those who said let's step up and stuck around to kick butt. Massive undertaking getting that going. Congrats to the SC team and coaches!

I was looking in my Murphy Fair book and that durn Sale Creek coach did not even fill out his survey for Murphys book the first year.  Someone needs to tell him about this survey and not let this mess happen again.  I garuntee you that Moore man needs to be practicing tonight after the game and then tomorrow morning.  Our boys are not very good.  You think im joking but im not.

Roy, you need to breathe some life in this website you created

Has that Foodland man said anything about that Moore man bringing the hammer down this week?