TCA at Adamsville

cardfan

Ok, for you Aville fans that are old enough to remember Memphis Channel 5 Championship wrestling, my favorite wrestler was "Handsome" Jimmy Valiant. He used to sing a song called Rolling in from Mempho !! So here is that song rewritten to you little red bird fans!!

"We came a Rollin in from Jackson via TCA, tell all the red bird fans the Lions are on the way, we were passing and a scoring ........and little funky choo!!! You gotta know the tune to make it right. I will be happy to sing it after the national anthem tonight if y'all need some special music. I will bring the famous Michie Quartet to help me.

First and foremost let this be an injury free game with sportsmanship that gives glory to God.  I am looking forward to an intense game and I feel it will be close, coming down to a missed opportunity to score being the deciding factor.  Its going to be tough all 48 minutes and the victory will be earned, not handed to the victor. 

I'm not going to predict because these two teams are too different.  Defense will be the key.

Best wishes to Adamsville! I see it about = Adamsville 35 to TCA 21. Nothing against TCA but just my opinion that they are the #3 team in the district. Best wishes for an injury free game to all.

Would love to see the Lions pull this one off, but this is EXTREMELY painfull to listen to. Is there another station carrying the game?