Knox Fulton @ Austin East

Bill4volz

I know Coach Black and family personally, I can assure that he WILL NOT run up the score by any means. I say if the game(score) gets out of hand he will call off the dogs. He knows Fulton hasn't always been on top and he wouldn't want anyone running the score up on them. So I don't see 60 points being put up.

That AE team WAS NOT STACK when they beat Alcoa! Alcoa just couldn't stop AE special teams. Now AE can will rise to the occasion if they don't listen to what peeps are saying about this game.. They have to come in the game with alot of heart. An upset can occur if they BELIEVE... The same way you peeps are talking now was the same way Alcoa peeps were talking.. NO ONE BELIEVED!!!

If they score on simple runs its not running the score up. I know for sure coach black is top notch when it comes to class but he will let the 1s get a whole half and I see 40 plus in the first half easy. It would only take about 2 more tds to reach 60 and seeing as robbie wont be taking knees in the 3rd putting 60 on AE wont be that hard without running up the score

At least you said AE would score lol but I'm looking forward to a decent game. My Roadrunners will do their best to hopefully pull off the biggest shocker of 2013.... It can happen

Yeah... It could happen. It would definitely be the biggest shocker of the year and could be the golden ticket to revitalize the ae football program back to its glory years. It would be talked about for generations and passed down as a David verses Goliath story. But then I start being realistic and came up with a list of other monumental events that would have a better chance of happening before ae could pull the upset and beat Fulton this Friday .

1. I win the Powerball lottery and open a national roadrunner rescue mission for malnurished and bulimic roadrunners.

2. Iran elects a Christian woman as its new president and invites the Pope to Thanksgiving dinner.

3. Seria says I'm sorry for using chemical weapon and gives every family member struck by tragedy a $20 Walmart gift card.

4. Miley Sirus announces that she is still a virgin.

5. The dog on the Bush bean's commercials really can talk.

6. Greenville wins the national school spirit and southern hospitality award.

7. Elvis Presley really does pump gas in Albuquerque, New Mexico and was placed in the witness relocation program.

8. Microsoft purchases Apple and calls the new company iGates.

9. Gas prices drop to $.75 a gallon.

10. Turtle gets a maroon drop wing falcon tattooed on his right butt cheek, discovers his cherrokee indian herritage, and is given an indian name of "Whipped-bya-Falcon".

Go Falcons!

Edited by Photoman
  • Upvote 1