Knox Fulton @ Austin East

Bill4volz

You are basing that win over Alcoa with an ae defense rising to the occasion which is the one thing ae appears to have completely lost this season. This year, your defense appears to be as bulimic as your roadrunner mascot. You'd better hope your fairy godmother is packing some magical shoulder pads and the rebirth of your golden boy Trevon from years ago. Is the ae guidance department working hard this Labor Day weekend on freeing up some eligible players? Your pelvic grinding drum major suiting up for a decoy trick play? Better yet... Going to water the field and plan for a mud bath but pray for a sink hole? Ae will be pumped and dance a little pre game dirty bird jig on the 50 yard line. They will finger point, pump their chest in this neighbor"hood" turf war, but the only thing you might win this Friday is the fashion show along the track.

Go Falcons!

Edited by Photoman

Them Alcoa folks will jump ya if ya even think about saying something about them .. they want to always throw up past successes .. and they have a great tradition .. but this years game with the Rebels turned out how I thought it would .. Maryville BIG .. Rankin would love to get rid of Maryville from sched but doenst have enough political pull to do it ..  as for Maryville vs Fulton this would be the only year I would say maybe Fulton could hang but never know ..Maryville is like well oiled machine and have played teams with speed plenty of times from Memphis ..but one thing is for sure the Falcons better coached than teams from Memphis. Another thing .. I think Fulton beats Alcoa for sure .. but wont get to find out ..Alcoa backed out of series .. that should tell ya what ya need to know there.   

I know Coach Black and family personally, I can assure that he WILL NOT run up the score by any means. I say if the game(score) gets out of hand he will call off the dogs. He knows Fulton hasn't always been on top and he wouldn't want anyone running the score up on them. So I don't see 60 points being put up.

That AE team WAS NOT STACK when they beat Alcoa! Alcoa just couldn't stop AE special teams. Now AE can will rise to the occasion if they don't listen to what peeps are saying about this game.. They have to come in the game with alot of heart. An upset can occur if they BELIEVE... The same way you peeps are talking now was the same way Alcoa peeps were talking.. NO ONE BELIEVED!!!