Greenbrier (0-1) AT White House (1-0)

BDP2003

Hate to say it, but I think the Bobcats will win by 2 TD's.

Come on my friend Cleggy , no possible way that is going to happen, but if it does I will come back on here and praise you to no end!! Promise ...

But I said in another thread about this district probably 2 weeks ago or so maybe 3-4 weeks , that this game would be , and I still feel is for the championship .....But WH impressed me last week , not much of a passing game , but I saw a little wildcat and such to generate maybe some surprise especially for a traditional power running package team. Wonder if 15 can pass better than real QB because I know he is a very good pitcher... Might be something I just hoping to see........

Anyways I think WH just too much at home , and I mean Portland didn't score on Westmoreland either so I am going with WH-24 Greenbrier-10

Also little side note about White House: please correct me if I am wrong, but this senior class , knowing not all of them still there and what not, but I am pretty sure when they were freshman they were absolutely slaughtering teams ...

Come on my friend Cleggy , no possible way that is going to happen, but if it does I will come back on here and praise you to no end!! Promise ...

But I said in another thread about this district probably 2 weeks ago or so maybe 3-4 weeks , that this game would be , and I still feel is for the championship .....But WH impressed me last week , not much of a passing game , but I saw a little wildcat and such to generate maybe some surprise especially for a traditional power running package team. Wonder if 15 can pass better than real QB because I know he is a very good pitcher... Might be something I just hoping to see........

Anyways I think WH just too much at home , and I mean Portland didn't score on Westmoreland either so I am going with WH-24 Greenbrier-10

Also little side note about White House: please correct me if I am wrong, but this senior class , knowing not all of them still there and what not, but I am pretty sure when they were freshman they were absolutely slaughtering teams ...

That Freshman team did indeed slaughter teams, but, I will always remember that freshman game and looking on the WH sidelines wondering if they really did have 40 or so freshmen......

You got that right!  They were undefeated.  They beat the likes of Dickson Co., Franklin-Simpson, Greenbrier, Greenwood (Ky), etc.  Ahh, such promise.

Well, at least I was right about it being a close one!  Pretty exciting game even with the turnovers and penalities.  It really stinks when the ref's make themselves so critical in the game.  Several long passes by both teams were called back by snotball penalities.  Keep the flags in your pockets.  Don't take away from the game for these boys.  White House dodges a close one though.

I'm eating crow...........Yes I am <_<

Wow.  Just as I said.  They both played a great game.  This game was 3-3 until OT.  Penalties can make all the difference.  It all came down to who punched it in in OT.  Greenbrier has nothing to be ashamed of on this one.  In fact, I won't say the region is won just yet.  If the Bobcats stayed that close, I'm wondering what Westmoreland, Heritage and Sycamore will bring against the BDP.  It ain't over til it's over. 

Good game, Devils.  Keep your heads up, Cats.  The Panthers will be thirsty.  

Another close game.  Both defenses were solid, but we definitely did not spread the ball around on offense.  #38, #7, #5, #44, and #30 have got to get the ball in their hands.  Not only to get some fresh legs carrying the ball, but take some focus off our work horses.  Same offensive scheme as last week.  Full back up the middle, tailback off tackle.  Disappointing to know that we have better talent than Lipscomb and White House and came out with losses.  Kudos to the student bodies of both teams, who made some serious noise last night.

• Upvote 1

WH is gonna have to open up its offense a bit more if they wanna come away with a win this week against a big Greenbriar team. While Felts and the others did a good job against Portland they will need something else to put points on the board. also their defense will have to be just as good as they were Friday, and also tough in the red zone. overall I thkn this will be a great game but I see WH over Greenbrier 24-14.

Red zone defense ROCKED.