Knox Fulton vs Farragut

Bill4volz

you must be the STUPID one because I already covered that we had some to fall to poor test scores so stupid is as stupid does wouldn't ya say ? And since you know so much about the devils you left out both Rollins brothers went D1 the last 2 years so not just Rob wright ok.

Now young man no your role Tennessee Tech is 1AA not Division 1 and you are correct on Terell but Tirus walked on just like Mr. Boles just down the rd. You are the one who brought up gardes and ACT scores. As I said I'm a big Devil fan built I'm not going to get on here and bash other teams or be unrealistic about our talent. We have 2 kids on this years team who may get the chance to play D1 and a few others who may get the chance at D2 or NAIA. I only, hope that the ones that do will stay with it because the majority of the ones who have in the last few years have quit playing including Wright at Army. Unfortunately coaches look at that and question if a kid comes from a program that produces kids that quit will the one their looking at stay.

Now young man no your role Tennessee Tech is 1AA not Division 1 and you are correct on Terell but Tirus walked on just like Mr. Boles just down the rd. You are the one who brought up gardes and ACT scores. As I said I'm a big Devil fan built I'm not going to get on here and bash other teams or be unrealistic about our talent. We have 2 kids on this years team who may get the chance to play D1 and a few others who may get the chance at D2 or NAIA. I only, hope that the ones that do will stay with it because the majority of the ones who have in the last few years have quit playing including Wright at Army. Unfortunately coaches look at that and question if a kid comes from a program that produces kids that quit will the one their looking at stay.

sorry OLDMAN let this young Dawg teach you something Rob Wright didn't Quit he had a medical issue that wouldnt allow him to play AND he is still with his team on the side line wearing a head set ! GO ARMY AND GO DEVILS!!! Look lets go to a Greeneville topic and let this post get back on track sorry to all Fulton and Farragut fans

all this fighting, cant we just all get along? ofcourse not, what fun would this site be if we all agreed, UNLESS ofcourse we all agreed that the Greene Team is da beast and da best....LOL....Another fantastic week of HS football for us all to enjoy and some of us only get 10 weeks a year to enjoy, so i'm gona make every week count.....GO DEVILS

you must be the STUPID one because I already covered that we had some to fall to poor test scores so stupid is as stupid does wouldn't ya say ? And since you know so much about the devils you left out both Rollins brothers went D1 the last 2 years so not just Rob wright ok.

you should probably tone it down some...

Fulton should win this game. Not sure they are the "Best team in the State" as Mark Packer has crowned them. Oh well Fulton by 21 .

Mark Packer loves the Falcons doesn't he lol. He's talking like Fulton could beat Ensworth pretty bad, and I being the homer that I am don't agree with that at all. I do think we could beat either of the Blount County powers this year. Not saying "Would", but "could"