Wayne Co. vs Moore Co.

IMAWCFAN

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MC gets a win over WC.  The game against Forrest may have been MC's most unproductive game on offense in recent years.  I don't think that will happen again this week.   I wouldn't say Forrest dominated the game.  They had the short side of the field all night due to fumbles, interceptions, and turnovers on downs and still only scored 3 td's and a field goal.  I think Forrest only had one long drive.  Forrest is good but not great.

MC gets a win over WC. The game against Forrest may have been MC's most unproductive game on offense in recent years. I don't think that will happen again this week. I wouldn't say Forrest dominated the game. They had the short side of the field all night due to fumbles, interceptions, and turnovers on downs and still only scored 3 td's and a field goal. I think Forrest only had one long drive. Forrest is good but not great.

MC turned the ball over twice......both in the 4th quarter. Might want to get those facts straight. Also, Forrest had the ball four times in the first half, scored on two of them, and only once started in MC territory. As for Forrest's offense, they kept it as vanilla as possible. Why open it up when you're up 10-0 with the other team having no hope of moving the ball? Makes perfect sense to me.

FWIW, I think Cascade is a little better than last year and MC isn't quite as good as last season.

The truth is..... mTp, Collinwood, Wayne County, Spring Hill are all down as it very apparently appears.

The top of old Region 6 as of now is a team that consistently hovered around in the 4th-5th posistion back in the Region's strong years from 2004-11.... that team is Columbia Academy.

Any one beating these teams doesn't have a whole lot of bragging rights in my opinion. All of them are struggling badly to find themselves right now. But hey... brag while you can I guess. Just know an mTp of 2004-05 caliber would slaughter this old Region as it stands right now..... It is just not good over this way right now.

With that said. I say that Moore Co. Has the greater chances to win, but I am sticking to Wayne Co. By a 2 point conversion or a TD for the win.

The truth is..... mTp, Collinwood, Wayne County, Spring Hill are all down as it very apparently appears. It would be a two point conversion cause WC hasn't kicked a extra point all year.

The top of old Region 6 as of now is a team that consistently hovered around in the 4th-5th posistion back in the Region's strong years from 2004-11.... that team is Columbia Academy.

Any one beating these teams doesn't have a whole lot of bragging rights in my opinion. All of them are struggling badly to find themselves right now. But hey... brag while you can I guess. Just know an mTp of 2004-05 caliber would slaughter this old Region as it stands right now..... It is just not good over this way right now.

With that said. I say that Moore Co. Has the greater chances to win, but I am sticking to Wayne Co. By a 2 point conversion or a TD for the win.

The truth is..... mTp, Collinwood, Wayne County, Spring Hill are all down as it very apparently appears.

The Loretto/ CA game might be the game to decide who would have won old region 6