Wayne Co. vs Moore Co.

IMAWCFAN

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol I sure would like to meet you at a ball game... I'm sure your for one of those schools that has only had one or two good seasons you want to dog Wayne county because they haven't had as good of seasons as we have in the past I bet you wouldn't be dogging us a couple of years ago when Tyler rice and all those boys were making you and all the coaches look stupid on the field but we got faith in our boys down here at wc and it's just the beginning of the season we got a long ways to go so keep doggin us ole boy nobody on here cares what you say your just a washed up has been that never was any good anyways if you even played you prolly rode the sidelines and just wished you was in

Bigb70, I didn't mean to get your big panties in a wad! I don't take to kindly to a guy wanting to meet me at a game either because I don't swing that way! Wayne Co. has never made me or my team look stupid because where I played ball and where Im from we would consider ball in your neck of the woods peewee! Btw, you do care or you wouldn't be getting your blood pressure up! You have a good one heavy weight!

Bigb70, I didn't mean to get your big panties in a wad! I don't take to kindly to a guy wanting to meet me at a game either because I don't swing that way! Wayne Co. has never made me or my team look stupid because where I played ball and where Im from we would consider ball in your neck of the woods peewee! Btw, you do care or you wouldn't be getting your blood pressure up! You have a good one heavy weight!

Where you from and what is this ball team of yours you speak of...?

Well go get on the NFL thread then if you don't like ours!