Cookeville @ Smith Co

schs0595

Some SC folks now refer to Maynord as the great horned owl in reference to the likeness of Satan. They still see him as an owl, just a bad one, nevertheless he comes back to the owl hole to hang another loss on the lowly owls this week. Like I've said in other threads, he might should beef up security after he wins Friday the way he set this seasons schedule up.

Has anyone seen Cookeville play this year? I know they've beaten Monterey and Warren County and lost to Cleveland. Warren County game was supposedly close. If Smith lets their big backs run the ball all night, I think they can pull this one out. Cookeville has a big QB but he's slow and not very accurate with his throws. What other weapons do they have? Is their defense improving?

Has anyone seen Cookeville play this year? I know they've beaten Monterey and Warren County and lost to Cleveland. Warren County game was supposedly close. If Smith lets their big backs run the ball all night, I think they can pull this one out. Cookeville has a big QB but he's slow and not very accurate with his throws. What other weapons do they have? Is their defense improving?

All that being said, the great horned owl(Maynord) will use his ootball knowledge to shut manning down and keep the O fers winless on the year going into game 5.