Cookeville @ Smith Co

schs0595

A little vigilanty justice. Maynord may get a taste of that tonight. AFTER, the game of course.

I was neutral in the discussion until this post just curious of the outcome but this statement is idiotic!Did he all of a sudden become Satan when he took the job in Cookeville?I don't know the man personally but he was a football saint in Smith Co until earlier this year and now he is hated?

I was neutral in the discussion until this post just curious of the outcome but this statement is idiotic!Did he all of a sudden become Satan when he took the job in Cookeville?I don't know the man personally but he was a football saint in Smith Co until earlier this year and now he is hated?

You will never get the SC bunch to confess , word is he scamed them with the "Team National" pyramid scam then left town! :rolleyes:

Actually I believe they got their feelings hurt when Maylord dumped them , they did the same thing when Al Gore left town ,

That would actually be a good idea in more ways than one. Bring a big gate. And generally a good football game.

to bad trousdale could never behave themselves. apparently sportsmanship is not in their extremely limited curriculum. Next time TC wants to ride its short bus back to smith county they better get ready to get whooped..Coach maynord was a great coach and leader at SC for a long time. 13-0 agaisnt G vill if I remember correctly. I am a huge fan of Coach maynord and Coach G, but I am pulling for the owls in this one. HOOT HOOT HOOT

to bad trousdale could never behave themselves. apparently sportsmanship is not in their extremely limited curriculum. Next time TC wants to ride its short bus back to smith county they better get ready to get whooped..Coach maynord was a great coach and leader at SC for a long time. 13-0 agaisnt G vill if I remember correctly. I am a huge fan of Coach maynord and Coach G, but I am pulling for the owls in this one. HOOT HOOT HOOT

Classy post!  I was beginning to think that all owl fans had become Maynord haters in the last few months!

What are your thoughts on the new coach for SC,owlman83?

Edited by TheGhostOfJimB

trousdale county schools have higher scores on state tests than smith co. tifwiw.