Blackman at Mt Juliet

MajorZ

3-0 Blackman comes in to face a MT Juliet Team that lost badly to Station Camp and lost their starting QB. Does MJ bounce back or does Blackman roll to 4-0. I have faith that the MJ coaching staff will make the required adjustments on both offense and defense and that the kids will bounce back and play their hearts out at home!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3-0 Blackman comes in to face a MT Juliet Team that lost badly to Station Camp and lost their starting QB. Does MJ bounce back or does Blackman roll to 4-0. I have faith that the MJ coaching staff will make the required adjustments on both offense and defense and that the kids will bounce back and play their hearts out at home!

You can have the faith in the world but when you play a team that is bigger, faster , and better than your team it equals a loss

Not to mention BHS has a big edge in coaching

Look I like MJ they have a great fan base and they understand the game

Just think you got spoiled the last few years and nothing is wrong with that at all!

But it's so hard to keep runs like that , unless your Maryville

Also as its a heart warming story with lil perry coaching , the comparison and pressure will be his downfall ( seen at least 3 of this happen before )

I don't care if you say he is using the same system as daddy - it's not the same.....

Hang tight MJ with the exception of this game I think you have a good chance to win your district games