Blackman at Mt Juliet

MajorZ

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They lost to a pretty good team in Station Camp. Maybe everybody needs to wait a few games until passing such judgement on Mt. Juliet

Not passing judgement ... Blackman is a really good squad.  This is going to be a tough one.  I'll be shocked is they don't put up 400+ running yards against MJ.

Edited by OzziePossum

Blackman wont put up 400 yards rushing.....and MJ will be in the playoffs .... book it.

I hope Blackman comes in as over confident as what everyone else seems to be. Curious as to what the talk will be should Mt Juliet win this game.

BK love your passion but no chance of you beating the Blaze .......

Games with

GHS

HHS

BHS and

WC

can be a loss or a win I'm saying you go 2-2

Blackman wont put up 400 yards rushing.....and MJ will be in the playoffs .... book it.

I hope Blackman comes in as over confident as what everyone else seems to be. Curious as to what the talk will be should Mt Juliet win this game.

The good news is I don't know how many players spend time on this site. Like you I am not over confident like some. I know regardless of who you strap it up against you better be ready to bring it. I'm sure our coaches have the kids attention and have made them aware of what they are walking into. MJ is a proud program with a proven track record of success and that can not be taken lightly. Do so and you may be driving home wondering what happened. I hope we show up ready to play our best game of the year. Should we do that I like our chances.  :popcorneater:

The good news is I don't know how many players spend time on this site. Like you I am not over confident like some. I know regardless of who you strap it up against you better be ready to bring it. I'm sure our coaches have the kids attention and have made them aware of what they are walking into. MJ is a proud program with a proven track record of success and that can not be taken lightly. Do so and you may be driving home wondering what happened. I hope we show up ready to play our best game of the year. Should we do that I like our chances.  :popcorneater:

Blackman's biggest game of the year is obviously Oakland.  Can't imagine the coaches allowing them to look down the road though.  At 6A, every game is big.

As someone told me last week. Blackman won't come in over confident. This isn't Shad's first rodeo. He will have them focused and prepared to play this game just like it was game one.

Blackman is very good. Their QB is a great athlete and they have a lot of other weapons.

Turnovers and special teams will be big. I see MJ keeping this close and making big play at end to win.

I do think we have a good ball club. However I would attribute most of our success to the line play, mostly #58. Two years ago I would have said #52 and #58. But now just #58. #52 got a girlfriend and I don't see him so much anymore, oh and he graduated. :popcorneater:

Edited by mykidsdad