4A Poll 9-9

SSHSRebel07

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes and the junior and sophomores would have been in jr high.The freshmen would have been in 6th grade...is that middle school ?

Jr. High and Middle School are pretty much the same thing and generally describe 6th through 8th grades. For the Trezevant followers - I fully realize that these kids didn't have much to do with the fiasco a few years ago. The unfortunate truth is that an awful display of despicable behavior was broadcast statewide and that reputation will follow the institution for several years to come. It's not the individuals that are remembered (other than the coach) but instead the schools name. First impressions are powerful and that is what was formed for many people across the state on that day.

Jr. High and Middle School are pretty much the same thing and generally describe 6th through 8th grades. For the Trezevant followers - I fully realize that these kids didn't have much to do with the fiasco a few years ago. The unfortunate truth is that an awful display of despicable behavior was broadcast statewide and that reputation will follow the institution for several years to come. It's not the individuals that are remembered (other than the coach) but instead the schools name. First impressions are powerful and that is what was formed for many people across the state on that day.

Like I said before, I'm just happy the thoughts and opinions of others and the rankings won't affect the outcome when the playoffs get here. So we'll wait until then. For now, we all are just some outsiders looking in on a bunch of youngsters enjoying football on Fridays.

Looking @ the stats, they looked pretty darn good Friday if you ask me. It was 40-0 @the half against Fairley. The Jones kid had 200 yards on 8 carries.  You guys won't discuss that though, because a totally different group of kids 4 years ago made some horrible choices. And yes, the seniors this year were 9th graders, but I doubt any of them played in 2010. I'm just happy everyone on here has lived a perfect life and can talk about what some people did as teenagers.

The West is irrelevant in this thread topic. Makes no difference who done what last year or the years before. Water under the bridge.

We know it is Fulton's to choke-up but I doubt that is going to happen. Greeneville plays sound ball. A couple of more teams could make them sweat for a 1/4 or maybe two. The Gold Ball will be awarded to Fulton in the semi's. Everybody in the West will just be playing for the opportunity to experience a running clock in a State Final football game. Take it to the bank..... :ugeek:

The West is irrelevant in this thread topic. Makes no difference who done what last year or the years before. Water under the bridge.

We know it is Fulton's to choke-up but I doubt that is going to happen. Greeneville plays sound ball. A couple of more teams could make them sweat for a 1/4 or maybe two. The Gold Ball will be awarded to Fulton in the semi's. Everybody in the West will just be playing for the opportunity to experience a running clock in a State Final football game. Take it to the bank..... :ugeek:

It all comes down to Greeneville and Fulton

Like I said before, I'm just happy the thoughts and opinions of others and the rankings won't affect the outcome when the playoffs get here. So we'll wait until then. For now, we all are just some outsiders looking in on a bunch of youngsters enjoying football on Fridays.

Looking @ the stats, they looked pretty darn good Friday if you ask me. It was 40-0 @the half against Fairley. The Jones kid had 200 yards on 8 carries.  You guys won't discuss that though, because a totally different group of kids 4 years ago made some horrible choices. And yes, the seniors this year were 9th graders, but I doubt any of them played in 2010. I'm just happy everyone on here has lived a perfect life and can talk about what some people did as teenagers.

It wasn't so much the kid's behavior as it was Teli White' s inability/unwillingness to control it and his infuriating refusal to accept responsibility afterwards...and he is still leading these young men. 

Since you are taking potshots at the west throw giles county in there with us when it comes to the running clock theory mr giles

Show me where I ever said Giles could compete with this years Fulton team. Maybe, that's maybe, 2 teams in the East could make it a couple of quarters. The rest of us are playing for a Silver Ball. It is what it is..... :ugeek: