Whitehaven @ Central - 2013

kwc

All coacht'ers who will be at the game. I'm going to try to sit as close the 50 YL as possible. I will be the one with gold pants, black Whitehaven shirt, and a gold (Steeler's yellow) bandana on my head. If you see me, stop and holla at me. You know I'm going to mill around after the game as long as I can before they (Crump stadium officials) put us out! LOLOL ... :popcorneater:

I'm coming home for the Southern Heritage Classic and will be kicking it with the Phrat mainly, but if I can convince those bruhs to come to the game or if I can break away solo, I'll be there to greet you again K-Dub

RESPECT DA HAVEN  

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm coming home for the Southern Heritage Classic and will be kicking it with the Phrat mainly, but if I can convince those bruhs to come to the game or if I can break away solo, I'll be there to greet you again K-Dub

RESPECT DA HAVEN  

Have fun at the SHC tomorrow. I'm a TSU alum and I can't remember the last time I went to it ... SMH ... oh well.

well kwc, there is no reason to get nervous you know what I mean? if people don't think scouts were at the white station game they just don't know.....plus you can watch all our games on the site so what are we really giving up?? lol... they already know.....

Oh, I'm not the one nervous ... LOL. Mentioning the site, the last time I went to there ... I could only see the Top Game highlights, unlike last year, where I could see all of the game highlights as well as individual player highlights. I'm not a member so maybee that's why I can't see what I could see last year. At the beginning of this season, I could see everything, but it changed about 2 weeks ago and now the only thing I can see are those Top Game highlights as I mentioned.

I sure hate it too!

Edited by kwc

We will be leaving at HT to attend the Mayor's SHC mixer. Can I have a raincheck?

Galilee:

I just learned that my Friday commitment that usually prohibits me from making it to the start of the game has been canceled, So I plan to be at the game for the opening kick-off. The hot dog and beverage offer still stands sir.

That offer is extended to BHS, coach10ac, dannyq, and any other coacht'er who would like to hook-up at the game and just introduce ourselves to one another and talk all things Whitehaven football.

I'm going to be in yellow (gold) pants, black Whitehaven T-shirt, and a yellow (gold) bandana sitting as close to the 50 YL as I can possibly sit.

See everybody at the game!

Edited by kwc

Oh I didn mean you were the one gettin nervous KWC! That statement wasn't directed towards you, but it was to you.....if a team wants film or any info on another, its not hard to get is all I'm sayin!! Da W.S game had statewide implications so everyone wants that film, just like the arlington vs oakland game. That's a big 6a game everyone is gonna be keepin tabs on....

Oh I didn mean you were the one gettin nervous KWC! That statement wasn't directed towards you, but it was to you.....if a team wants film or any info on another, its not hard to get is all I'm sayin!! Da W.S game had statewide implications so everyone wants that film, just like the arlington vs oakland game. That's a big 6a game everyone is gonna be keepin tabs on....

I gotcha coach10ac. I'm preping for game time ... I'll see err'body at the game!

I knew it....just as I said, this game is always messy. Harder than what it should have been. I know everyone will play us like its a state title but we didn make it any tougher for them.....I just wonder if any of you guys saw what I saw and is willing to say what the issue was? You can some it up in 2 words.......what y'all think?