Livingston at Macon

geo1126

Dobbs is the only one being redshirted not Fergerson. The only way UT/UF game will be close is if UF's offense stinks up the place and cant score either. In recent years their offense has looked like world beaters vs. our D but no one else...hmm wonder why? If Worley plays he starts with Peterman coming in after halftime, not the other way around.

Good post. I used to be the type TN fan that had to at least listen or watch or I might get a rash, but here the last several years I have not much interest after the first quarter or half. I'll believe this coach is the real deal when I see it. All I know is as bad as Dooley was he beat this new guy with arguably his best team at cincinatti. Actually, that might have been Dooleys signature win. So the hire didn't make much since to me but well see.

Good post. I used to be the type TN fan that had to at least listen or watch or I might get a rash, but here the last several years I have not much interest after the first quarter or half. I'll believe this coach is the real deal when I see it. All I know is as bad as Dooley was he beat this new guy with arguably his best team at cincinatti. Actually, that might have been Dooleys signature win. So the hire didn't make much since to me but well see.

I believe Coach Jones is a good coach. Do I believe he is UT's savior? I dont know, time will tell. How they play the rest of the season will tell us alot, sometimes the team you are playing are just better and have way more talent than you which brings up the Cincy game. UT was just more talented than Cincy all around, not much a coach can do about that. He can however make sure his team plays hard and doesnt quit like Doofus Dooleys teams done. The Big East has been a joke for years, you put a team like UT in that conference and they win 10 games a year easily.

I think I know why they asked that question... I've heard a thing or two about 9th graders playing on jr. high. Not to say it's true, but I have heard it.

And about the Vols.. We just aren't going to get anything done with the offense we're running. I like Butch as much as any fan. His recruiting has been great and I like the things he has done with his practices, but this offense isn't built for the players we have. We're running a read option offense and haven't ran the qb one single time. There's no point in handing the ball off over and over from shot gun when they know the qb won't keep it. It just makes for a slow developing run play. Worley's inaccuracy has ruined the chance of anyone fearing the passing game. I hope Peterman atleast runs the read correctly.