OOLTEWAH OWLS VS. EAST HAMILTON HURRICANES

PassiveAggressive

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How Ironic was it that in the Ooltewah-East Hamiliton Freshman game yesterday the winning field goal was made from the exact spot where EH would have kicked if not for the pass Int penalty.

EH made two great drives at end of game and held Ooltewah to get the ball back and make the kick.(Jake McClure made 34 yarder)

First time EH has won either Freshman or Varisty since current senior class were freshman.

looking at Sophmore and Junior EH classes it might be the last for a few more years.

Great game - EH-21-18

Very good assesment, Can't argue with it at all.. Did not see the safety. As for greedy on the goal line...... Not to sure I would call it greedy, I would call it something else. I cannot can not say, but you know.

The only thing that really matters Aggressive is Owls 28 Canes 26!

I said before the season, can teams rebound after a hard loss? We will see, the only game left on our schedule that I would call a sure win is at Soddy.

The Owls need to stay focused, and keep that chip on there shoulder, they could go 9-1, and be the number 1 seed in Quad 2. I do think the only ones that can derail you, is the Owls.

For the rest of you reading this,

I pound the Aggressive cat a lot..... Most of it he ask's for. But the cat is a good fan, and loves the Owls. I battle him and will again but I do this for pure enjoyment and really do not hate or dislike any body on here nor do I hate any team. This whole board thing is for grown ups to have some fun.

Aggressive if I can figure out how to post pictures on here I will post a picture of myself neck down from Saturday..... I did pay off on my bet. I did wear a red Nike shirt all day Saturday with an owl on the front. It must have shrunk over the years it was a little tight....  Also check your private messages on your account. Anyone that knows how to post pics on here please let me know.

The halftime thing with Coach Jarvis, was 1st class, I am happy for him and the school. I hope he gets the job full time he will make Ooltewah better.

I would tell you how to post pictures, but I don't want to see you in tight red shorts. :roflolk:

How Ironic was it that in the Ooltewah-East Hamiliton Freshman game yesterday the winning field goal was made from the exact spot where EH would have kicked if not for the pass Int penalty.

EH made two great drives at end of game and held Ooltewah to get the ball back and make the kick.(Jake McClure made 34 yarder)

First time EH has won either Freshman or Varisty since current senior class were freshman.

looking at Sophmore and Junior EH classes it might be the last for a few more years.

Great game - EH-21-18

well......I see that someone knows how to coach in crunch time.......GO OWLS

The only question I got is where will the pittbull kid go to college? If he is so good has he been offered? What are his grades like? Character? Is he someone you would want your daughter to date?

what the pittbull does from this point on is none of your bizzness buddy......he has already done enough....3-0....lowered the boom......use this week to lick your wounds......sore loser....#go Owls

Not really

2 key plays were called on the field by the QB

It would seem that the Varsity could figure out how to check at the line and signal plays in from the sidline instead of running to to sideline and then having to huddle.

2 minute offense is someting that teams practice all the time. Don't see it working at EH.

First day after last game

Alternative school

Nuff said

you know.....I was done with this board....if you want to go another round.....be my guest......It's morons like you who want to stab and jab at a kid like the pittbull because of what you have heard.......you would love for us to lose him to the streets and turn our back on him because he is a baaaad man....why???what has he done to you? do you know him??? his fate will not be decided by your stabs n jabs buddy.......just remember......he did EXACTLY what he was told to do Friday night........and he ran the Canes outta HOOTERVILLE!!!!!......literally....... :motorbike: ...uh...go get ready for Cleveland.......

Why don't you just answer the man's question on why he's is not being recruited by anybody.

He is the only player being given credit for success at Ooltewah this year and I know in the end

this will come back to bite you.

If you think you know so much why don't you ask some teachers, students, players, what they think.

Don't want to put down players either so let's bookmark this and continue this discussion the week after your season is over.

what the pittbull does from this point on is none of your bizzness buddy......he has already done enough....3-0....lowered the boom......use this week to lick your wounds......sore loser....#go Owls

Now now, Aggressive do not assume that all folks who post on here are from Cane Hill.

You are the world famous Passive Aggressive not Passive Assumption. If some of the Cane folks throw some stones, all you need to do is reply. 38-13 – 31-28 – 28-26!

As for the Pittbull, it is what it is. I do think he has done very well this year, and is a premier back. I also think he has worked very hard on the field and off. But in this time and day you're tried and sentence in the court of public opinion. He has past that s public. All he or you can do is move forward and get it done on the field, and keep his nose clean.

I do not think Tiger83 is an East Ham guy, if he is he needs too say so. I do not know 171, but he is very knowledgeable of the game.