Grundy County Football

curtislowe

Your the one that's gotten on here and opened the can of worms. So let's here it. If you didn't want to say then you should have never went there. Just saying.....

I'm just saying you've got bigger fish to fry in GC than worrying about who is or isn't coaching an athletic team. Again, if you are as close to the school as you pretend you know exactly what I'm talking about.

I find it very interesting that you are even concerned about all this then make off the wall comments about the administration but can't back any of it up. We have backed our issues up with facts grad now it's your turn.

Obviously y'all need me... I don't post anything for 24 hours and this thread falls all to way to the second page... I can assure you that I can back up any statement that I have made on this or any other thread. You just need to do your homework instead of crying on a message board all the time. The facts are there, staring you in the face, if you have any type of connection with GCHS... But, hey, football is more important than anything else school related so let's just keep our focus there!.. BTW.. your  coach is going to the playoffs...

Hey everybody I got a secret, but I'm not telling... Your friend PG

Yes this coach may get to the playoffs this year but with loses to ND and probably Upperman Grundy would Finnish 4-7. Not what most would have expected this year. My question is will these games be like SP or some of the other blow out from earlier in the year? SP was a respectable lose where the others where not.