Grundy County Football

curtislowe

14 years. Wow! What a major investment! You are to be commended! Everyone...give him a hand. Was it your first 14? When did you leave, last year? Maybe you're the coach that's coming next year? Wow! Wouldn't that be cool!

No Dillardspeak necessary for this to be funny.

If only I was the next head coach. My first action would be getting all fans such as yourself, that are detrimental to the program banned for life from attending all home games.

Maye bees I's jokins, maye bees I's not

Im not.

Yous gonna looks like an idgit when Grundy runs de table, makes de playoffs n Bryant keeps de job. Yous and that ambassador of de pirates.

Yous is the joke. I'm not

Any person who gets on a message board and displays two different personalities is the joke. I dont see what you find funny or cute about talking as if you come from 3 generations of inbreeding. Maybe GC does make the playoffs, they are currently in according to the TSAAA. If that happens, it could just be that Bryant pulls a Kiffin and talks a good enough game to keep his job. Talk is cheap though, and all the promises in the world doesnt change the fact that Bryants tenure as coach has been a failure.

Any person who gets on a message board and displays two different personalities is the joke. I dont see what you find funny or cute about talking as if you come from 3 generations of inbreeding. Maybe GC does make the playoffs, they are currently in according to the TSAAA. If that happens, it could just be that Bryant pulls a Kiffin and talks a good enough game to keep his job. Talk is cheap though, and all the promises in the world doesnt change the fact that Bryants tenure as coach has been a failure.

Opie?? Is that you???

Any person who gets on a message board and displays two different personalities is the joke. I dont see what you find funny or cute about talking as if you come from 3 generations of inbreeding. Maybe GC does make the playoffs, they are currently in according to the TSAAA. If that happens, it could just be that Bryant pulls a Kiffin and talks a good enough game to keep his job. Talk is cheap though, and all the promises in the world doesnt change the fact that Bryants tenure as coach has been a failure.

I bet I know which board member you're related to since you want to talk about inbreeding.

Opie?? Is that you???

No, not me...

I think Dillard is funny when I can understand what he is saying.

Does it really surprise you that more people are upsets over what has happened these past five years?

Besides I'm clueless and pathetic, so I probably couldn't come up with the idea to be on here with multiple names...

No, not me...

I think Dillard is funny when I can understand what he is saying.

Does it really surprise you that more people are upsets over what has happened these past five years?

Besides I'm clueless and pathetic, so I probably couldn't come up with the idea to be on here with multiple names...

Lol. Don't forget... You're sensitive too... What surprises me is that if things have been that bad for five years why has your admin not noticed and done something about it? Also, how many elections have taken place in the time? Someone in an elected office has the power to change things but people would rather get on message boards to complain. smh

Lol. Don't forget... You're sensitive too... What surprises me is that if things have been that bad for five years why has your admin not noticed and done something about it? Also, how many elections have taken place in the time? Someone in an elected office has the power to change things but people would rather get on message boards to complain. smh

I have already told you grad why nothing has been done no one wants to rock the boat! Losing here is beginning to be a way of life. But as long as we're having fun that is the main concern.

Politics...Politics....POLITICS......He got the job through politics and has keep the job through politics.

It's not that I am all that sensitive, it's just I felt that I argued your points well and then you never commented. So maybe you did hurt my feelings.

Some board members have changed and that should be why we are hearing more things about a possible change.