Grundy County Football

curtislowe

NutHouse noticed that you GC people can't even come together on one single thread.  You have to have 2 discussing the same topic.  How are you going to come together to build that championship team, if you can't even discuss it on 1 thread.  GC may not ever learn to do that unified Championship Fargo Strut!  SMH!!

It goes to show you how screwed up our program is, period! Also best thing to do since your a nut don't worry about GC hopefully it will get straightened out after this year. If what I'm hearing is so. This thread is titled for last year and the other one is titled 2014. If your not from GRUNDY why are you so worried about it?

Edited by Beavcleaver

It goes to show you how screwed up our program is, period! Also best thing to do since your a nut don't worry about GC hopefully it will get straightened out after this year. If what I'm hearing is so. This thread is titled for last year and the other one is titled 2014. If your not from GRUNDY why are you so worried about it?

Well Beav...... No need to make accusations toward me being a nut. I would hate for Ward or June to give you a little quit time in your room! All I said was that GC was going to have to work together if they were going to build a championship program. Face it the GC fan base as a whole, hasn't backed their program or coaches Since Coach Picket an his assistants were there back in the 90's. The fan base has been separated ever since. Till GCs fans decide to work together and support their coaches and program, it doesn't matter who coaches this team. GC has the talent to have a wining program year in and year out. Have a lot of old buddy's who live in GC and I hope to see them competitive again soon! NutHouse hopes that some day GC will be able to do that championship Fargo Strut!

• Upvote 1

Well Beav...... No need to make accusations toward me being a nut. I would hate for Ward or June to give you a little quit time in your room! All I said was that GC was going to have to work together if they were going to build a championship program. Face it the GC fan base as a whole, hasn't backed their program or coaches Since Coach Picket an his assistants were there back in the 90's. The fan base has been separated ever since. Till GCs fans decide to work together and support their coaches and program, it doesn't matter who coaches this team. GC has the talent to have a wining program year in and year out. Have a lot of old buddy's who live in GC and I hope to see them competitive again soon! NutHouse hopes that some day GC will be able to do that championship Fargo Strut!

+1