Grundy County Football

curtislowe

Baby steps, and people have to buy in. The coach you have is good enough, Evans would do a great job. Did not know he was back, he probably want be there long just saying. You had Ken out there and you disparaged him with every chance. I like what you are doing with fishing, and should include archery. That is what you need to stick with instead of disparaging coaches who work their tail off who have so many working against them. Get with program or get the heck out. By the way, stay out of my fishing hole in Guntersville, not kid'n either,ha. Calm down man and go fishing, works for me. You are a good man and want what's best for Grundy, I, and others get that. You announce ball games, take pictures and no telling what else. Heck if you want the job go for it!

I have over 100k in archery and fishing equipment, and you might can bump that to two, or three. I would like to see nothing more than the valley and mtn. doing that. But like I said as a kid, you have your whole life doing those things, my daddy told me that football is only going to come around once.

Get a middle school, Sequatchie will be beating the heck out of people in a few years, just wait and see.

Edited by possum

If the coach we have is good enough why have we made no progress in five years? How long should it take to see if we are going in the right direction? I can understand coaches sticking together but we have seen no improvement. After five years no one is buying in, especially after coaches suspension. If coach can't get everyone to buy in and support the program then he should know it is time to move on. New coaches get a grace period to see what they can do, five year grace period is over.

DCtiger and ambassador said there would be a change do both of you still stand by that claim?

If the coach we have is good enough why have we made no progress in five years? How long should it take to see if we are going in the right direction? I can understand coaches sticking together but we have seen no improvement. After five years no one is buying in, especially after coaches suspension. If coach can't get everyone to buy in and support the program then he should know it is time to move on. New coaches get a grace period to see what they can do, five year grace period is over.

DCtiger and ambassador said there would be a change do both of you still stand by that claim?

Some people cant accept change. According to the goatboy, I am a liar because I am not at liberty to say who.

Edited by DCTIGERFAN

Baby steps, and people have to buy in. The coach you have is good enough, Evans would do a great job. Did not know he was back, he probably want be there long just saying. You had Ken out there and you disparaged him with every chance. I like what you are doing with fishing, and should include archery. That is what you need to stick with instead of disparaging coaches who work their tail off who have so many working against them. Get with program or get the heck out. By the way, stay out of my fishing hole in Guntersville, not kid'n either,ha. Calm down man and go fishing, works for me. You are a good man and want what's best for Grundy, I, and others get that. You announce ball games, take pictures and no telling what else. Heck if you want the job go for it!

I have over 100k in archery and fishing equipment, and you might can bump that to two, or three. I would like to see nothing more than the valley and mtn. doing that. But like I said as a kid, you have your whole life doing those things, my daddy told me that football is only going to come around once.

Get a middle school, Sequatchie will be beating the heck out of people in a few years, just wait and see.

I'm guessing this is directed at me. No sense in rehashing history but I have no regrets on my stand on that coach and his tenure here. He never belonged here and he proved that in spades. And I'll stick with what I want to stick with. You see I get stuck with quite a bit. That happens because most of what gets done up here gets done by darn few. I know my county better than you and better than most. If everyone would just do it my way I'd ensure we get the best out of everything all the time. May not be titles but we'd do what Pickett and Ladd did. Get the most out of what we had.

And I'm not in this argument about the current coach if you'll check the posts. I've got a fishing team to run as well as far too much more. And I sure wouldn't want the job as head coach of our football team. No one has ever been good enough for some. It just shifts groups depending on who it is. This bunch thinks we can compete for a state title. Until the population gets a little more diverse up here that's a pipe dream.

But you need to read the thread a little better. I'm not in this debate. So please don't drag me in it.

As for fishing and your holes at Guntersville...worry about my boy not me. I just run the shows. I'm not the competitor. I'll stack him up against anyone though.

I'm guessing this is directed at me. No sense in rehashing history but I have no regrets on my stand on that coach and his tenure here. He never belonged here and he proved that in spades. And I'll stick with what I want to stick with. You see I get stuck with quite a bit. That happens because most of what gets done up here gets done by darn few. I know my county better than you and better than most. If everyone would just do it my way I'd ensure we get the best out of everything all the time. May not be titles but we'd do what Pickett and Ladd did. Get the most out of what we had.

And I'm not in this argument about the current coach if you'll check the posts. I've got a fishing team to run as well as far too much more. And I sure wouldn't want the job as head coach of our football team. No one has ever been good enough for some. It just shifts groups depending on who it is. This bunch thinks we can compete for a state title. Until the population gets a little more diverse up here that's a pipe dream.

But you need to read the thread a little better. I'm not in this debate. So please don't drag me in it.

As for fishing and your holes at Guntersville...worry about my boy not me. I just run the shows. I'm not the competitor. I'll stack him up against anyone though.

I'd stack your boy up against anyone too. That kid will have free boats, trucks, and more fishing rods than you can shake a stick at someday.