Grundy County Football

curtislowe

I'm sorry. I didn't realize you needed the last word to feel significant. Almost gives me an Idea who you are over there. But by all means. Go ahead and make another silly remark about fishing and the kids on my team. I've not once degraded your kids and I won't. They're a very good football team and are very well coached just like last year. But you go ahead and make another post and feel important. Why don't you post your name while your at it.

Like I said its no personal. Poor tackling is not the kids fault. I can't tell you the problem with your team. I really dont know. They were so flat. I've never seen a Grundy team like that.You have some great,hardworking,good young men on the team. I came and watch Grundy play Bledsoe (with my friends from Grundy). That team last night was not the same team. Why would you want my name ? I hope and pray the team gets it together for next year. They deserve it. By the way I was standing on the fence watching the game. You should have said Hi. You would be surprised to know who I am. :)

I'm sorry. I didn't realize you needed the last word to feel significant. Almost gives me an Idea who you are over there. But by all means. Go ahead and make another silly remark about fishing and the kids on my team. I've not once degraded your kids and I won't. They're a very good football team and are very well coached just like last year. But you go ahead and make another post and feel important. Why don't you post your name while your at it.

I think having a bass fishing team is awesome! I have heard that ND is going to be fielding (or is it floating?) a team next year and I can't wait. I, for one, think it's a great idea and know several young men that are pumped about it being started. #7 on NDs football team is quite an accomplished tournament fisherman (I bet the Trickster didn't even realize that). Unfortunately, he is a senior this year. Maybe if he attends college somewhere close, the AD will consider him as one of the coaches.

I quite frankly have a belly full of the way the team has played this year. I can't for the life of me figure out why people are still supporting this staff and there coaching abilities. This is getting humiliating! We have a QB that honestly was very impressive as a freshmen in big games. Now after his sophomore season looks like he had went 2 steps backward. Sorry folks but it shows. It's not our kids fault by no means. It's our adminstration and the politics that goes on in a small community where the blame lies here. I challenge our school board and admin to step up to the plate for these young men an by that don't hire us another hometown hero! We need new blood! Do your homework and not get just anyone for a change. These are our young men and if we don't take a stand for them who will. It's ashamed we lost some of the best talent last night GRUNDY has seen and there careers had to end with the mess our programs been in. Not only on the football field there needs to be a change lets walk-inside on the hardwood too. Like I said come on board members and admin step up to the plate for our young athletes!! Where's all our coach supporters this morning at? Waiting to see if we made the playoffs so you can have something to be proud of? Folks this seasons been humiliating in my book. Let's talk about it?

Edited by Beavcleaver

I told all of you they wouldn't score. Feel for those kids. They have a lot of real good players but their heart didn't seem to be in it. #54 is a true player. I like Grundy a lot. They should have went 7-3. I truly wonder what happened. Good luck to Grundy as they look for another coach.

I told you that your recruits would be too much for the non-recruits. Y'all got one of the best teams that Church money can buy. Edited by PurpleGrad

Had an interesting conversation this week with a lifelong GC fan. The problems on the mountain run deep. May not be fixable. Good luck to my friends in GC. See you guys again in late January when we make the trip out there for a little basketball action.

hey Dillard.... I ain't forgot about my chicken sammich.... I'll keep reminding you!!