CAMDEN @ LEWIS COUNTY

rpclark69

I thought coming in that these two teams were more evenly matched. I think that anyone who saw tonight's game can see that LC was the better team. I also thought coming in that #22 would be the fastest guy on the field, but I was wrong.#7 for LC county was hands down the fastest person tonight. He ended up with 200+ yard and #48 had over 100. Camden moved the ball okay, and played hard until the end. Camden has a good team and will win some games and go to the playoffs. Good Luck the rest of the way. 

I thought coming in that these two teams were more evenly matched. I think that anyone who saw tonight's game can see that LC was the better team. I also thought coming in that #22 would be the fastest guy on the field, but I was wrong.#7 for LC county was hands down the fastest person tonight. He ended up with 200+ yard and #48 had over 100. Camden moved the ball okay, and played hard until the end. Camden has a good team and will win some games and go to the playoffs. Good Luck the rest of the way.

I was surprised as well. We had 2 or 3 guys as fast as #22. He was pretty shifty, hiding behind his line, but our D looked really solid with the exception of one drive. I think I have to agree with Bluetruth. It's ours to lose this year. We've got a lot to look forward to IMO. Congrats to both sides on a nasty night for a hard fought game. Edited by LewisCoPanthers

I was surprised as well. We had 2 or 3 guys as fast as #22. He was pretty shifty, hiding behind his line, but our D looked really solid with the exception of one drive. I think I have to agree with Bluetruth. It's ours to lose this year. We've got a lot to look forward to IMO. Congrats to both sides on a nasty night for a hard fought game.

not yours to lose yet ;).