South Pittsburg against Whitwell (Moore man vs Barnhart man)

Roy Dillard

I saw that man riding that motorcycle last week at the game.  Pegleg, did he check with that Wilson man and Grider before doing this mess?  If he ran over someone doing that our football team could be in big trouble.  Im not getting on the back of that motorcycle with that man.  People might get the wrong impression.  You think im joking but im not.

I agree PegLeg. Roy, what do you think about that? You don't like PegLeg's airplane, but you can get on the back of that orange and black Yamaha motorcycle and hold the flag. That would fire our boys up. Maybe you can ask Red Bull to sponsor it.

Hey, If he can get a Redbull endorsement, we can get him on TV. I can see it now. Friday night he can jump from my plane with the Pirate Flag and land on D60's bike as it is crossing the field. How about it , Roy? BTW does anyone in Whitwell ever post? They, at least, should show people they care.

Amen! And all that homecoming mess at halftime. Why can't they do that during school? Oh, wait I know....because of them dadgum SS's!!

D, Old Pirate is jest wondering ifin that SS of yours knows you refer to her as a SS? OP's SS done heard about the skillet slingers down at the TNTBSUS, that skillet slinger came to the cave with ears red and smoke coming out the nostrils and asked OP if he knowd anything about fellers calling felines skillet slinger? Course OP knowd better than be honest, so OP acted like a true blue skillet head and answered NO!

Hey, If he can get a Redbull endorsement, we can get him on TV. I can see it now. Friday night he can jump from my plane with the Pirate Flag and land on D60's bike as it is crossing the field. How about it , Roy? BTW does anyone in Whitwell ever post? They, at least, should show people they care.

Are you joking pegleg?  I am not flying anywhere with you and I sure am not riding on that motorcycle with that man.  I garuntee you people would be painting his motorcycle rainbow colors if they saw that mess and Im sure not one of those funny fellers.  You think im joking but im not.

A win over Whitwell isn't a feather for anyone at anytime. Who is McHone anyway? This team let Midway score 53 on them. They also lost to Harriman last night. This McHone kid obviously isn't Superman.

I can tell you his dad wasn't superman but a very good back and as tough as they come.  The Pirate defense beat the pudding out of him when he was the running back. He went out with a serious leg injury and came back in on the next series and finished the game at TE blocking for his backup.  He used to get up at 5am and run up and down the East Valley Road.  Of course that was in the days that even though SP usually won, it wasn't an automatic thing. 

D, Old Pirate is jest wondering ifin that SS of yours knows you refer to her as a SS? OP's SS done heard about the skillet slingers down at the TNTBSUS, that skillet slinger home with ears red and smoke coming out the nostrils and asked OP if he knowd anything about fellers calling felines skillet slinger? Course OP knowd better than be honest, so OP acted like a true blue skillet head and answered NO!

Mercy no!  I don't want no Lodge emblem imprinted on my noggin'!

I can tell you his dad wasn't superman but a very good back and as tough as they come.  The Pirate defense beat the pudding out of him when he was the running back. He went out with a serious leg injury and came back in on the next series and finished the game at TE blocking for his backup.  He used to get up at 5am and run up and down the East Valley Road.  Of course that was in the days that even though SP usually won, it wasn't an automatic thing. 

Whitwell is coming in with him, as the  area's top rushing leader. and another RB in the top ten. I wonder how long it's been that Whitwell could say that? I guess our boys should be practicing with Dillard's ankle weights.