South Pittsburg against Whitwell (Moore man vs Barnhart man)

Roy Dillard

OK back to the game. I'm wondering how much action the Pirate secondary will see Friday night. I'm wondering if those McHone boys will bust through our defensive line.

I don't know if the older will play bc he's been hurt and has only played basically the first game of the season. The younger one is good but Whitwell has one of there smaller lines and there not very good so unless he can break a few runs he's not going to get his yards between the tackles.

Old Pirate says after a rough home opener it appears this team is making strides to become a cohesive unit. The 3 main RBs of Lankford,Mitchell and Fitzgerald is a three headed snake then with the QB-Grider throwing with a good percentage the offense looks like it may be jelling. The kicking game needs a HEEP of work as does the pass defense. Perhaps the Pirates can somehow become a far less penalized team as well. OP says the Pirates control their own fate.

Hey guys! Glenn here again. I told you guys my Pirates were fast! I told you guys they would be much faster last week. I told you they were too fast for the Indians. I also tried to tell you that the Warriors were not even pretty fast and they lost. The Pirates will be to fast again for the Tigers. The Warriors will be kinda fast this week which should be enough to beat the Lookout Valley Jackets pretty good cause they aren't even kinda fast like the Warriors. I'm glad to see that 28,4 & 6 were all really fast last week. They need to make sure they eat the same stuff and make sure they are not too full this week like they were against Hixson.

From Glenn