South Pittsburg against Whitwell (Moore man vs Barnhart man)

Roy Dillard

About what I expected. The only thing I was upset with was a huge hit on a kickoff by Anthony Sellers and they called it a personal foul. It's football, a contact sport. Grundy is struggling but gave us problems passing the ball last year. I am sure we will see the same this year.

Powerp, what kind of mess is this?  Last week it was our kickoff team and this week that Lankford boy cant even get a punt.  I garuntee you these flags are going to get us beat against a real good team.  Our boys are not concentrating.  Anybody can beat Whitwell.  Those Grundy boys will be real mad because that Bryant man did not get to coach tonight and that Price man beat them 62-7.  You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

About what I expected. The only thing I was upset with was a huge hit on a kickoff by Anthony Sellers and they called it a personal foul. It's football, a contact sport. Grundy is struggling but gave us problems passing the ball last year. I am sure we will see the same this year.

I was standing right there.  Clean hit all the way.  The boy got up and walked away, so it couldn't have been too bad.

28 had to sit out the first quarter for disciplinary reasons.

I was standing right there.  Clean hit all the way.  The boy got up and walked away, so it couldn't have been too bad.

28 had to sit out the first quarter for disciplinary reasons.

Are you joking me?  What did that Mitchell twin do this time?  I garuntee you that Moore man should make him run laps on his track around the field  during the game if he can not behave.  I was talking to a man at Foodland before the game and he told me that Moore man has had some discipline problems this year.   He better not put up with that mess.  You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

Are you joking me? What did that Mitchell twin do this time? I garuntee you that Moore man should make him run laps on his track around the field during the game if he can not behave. I was talking to a man at Foodland before the game and he told me that Moore man has had some discipline problems this year. He better not put up with that mess. You think im joking but im not.

1st Congrats to the Mighty Pirates on the W. Roy, Old Pirate thinks you got a real good idea making them youngons run laps during the game. Figure If Phil Beene was coach, several would be rail birds long before now! The only recommendation OP would add is he should be carrying the futeball too. He & another have trouble holding onto the ball, he fumbled the first time he ran it. The penalties & fumbles will be the daggers that send the Pirates to the field house losers against a good team if they aren't corrected.

TERRIBLE!!!! these Kids are nothing like any othe Pirate Team ive ever seen! Dancing on the Feild??? Helments off turned around talking to people on the sidelibe?? parent coming down to talk to the kids during the Game?? Really??? we have 2 Show Boats id set on the Bench Win or Loose!! mitchell and Langford!!! they will never ever play at the next level!