South Pittsburg against Whitwell (Moore man vs Barnhart man)

Roy Dillard

Yes, because I think Roy's problem with riding with D60, is the hanging on part that seems to be bothering him.

I might ride in one of those attached cars that go on the motorcycle.  I could sit in that thing and read my Murphy Fair book and drink my red bulls and eat a few fudge rounds. I garuntee you im not going to ride on the back with that man riding that motorcycle and put my arms around him to hold onto.  You think im joking but im not. 

I think Whitwell could win this game. Go Tigers.... When I coached there the South Pitt game was one of the games I always looked forward to. In my mind it always served as a measuring stick. I always felt if we could compete with the Pirates we could do so with anyone in 1A

If SP loses to Whitwell then this season is a wrap.

I might ride in one of those attached cars that go on the motorcycle. I could sit in that thing and read my Murphy Fair book and drink my red bulls and eat a few fudge rounds. I garuntee you im not going to ride on the back with that man riding that motorcycle and put my arms around him to hold onto. You think im joking but im not.

It's homecoming this week so we could get those cheerleaders to make Roy his own sign to hang on his side car. D60 could also have a sign. It could read. D60 & Roy Dillard.

I might ride in one of those attached cars that go on the motorcycle.  I could sit in that thing and read my Murphy Fair book and drink my red bulls and eat a few fudge rounds. I garuntee you im not going to ride on the back with that man riding that motorcycle and put my arms around him to hold onto.  You think im joking but im not.

I'm gonna get one of those sidecars like Barney had on his police motorcycle for Andy to ride in. That way Pegleg will feel comfortable in it if Roy can't ride with me.

Calm down Roy. I talked to a few people and the play Grider ran the ball was suppose to be a double reverse double pass. You see Grider was going to hand it off to a runner and then that runner was handing it off to the other runner. That second runner was then giving it back to Grider who was then going to throw it across field to the first runner. The first runner was then throwing it back across field to Grider, then Grider was throwing a Hail Mary to that second runner who also happened to be the guy that had already touched the ball once. This way everyone touched it two or more times on the same play.

waterboy-coach-klein-o.gif GIFSoup

"He thinks about faking, he pretends to fake" haha couldn't help but think of this