Science hill @ Siegel

Topperfootballfan

For what it is worth, SC destroyed SH in the spring game. It was not close at all. Who knows who all was missing for SH, SC was missing less then they were friday night vs DB. Based on competition so far this season and the SC beat down back in the spring I would say SH gets beat by 2 TDs or more. Elizabethton is good but they are not 6A. 

GoBears!!! 

For what it is worth, SC destroyed SH in the spring game. It was not close at all. Who knows who all was missing for SH, SC was missing less then they were friday night vs DB. Based on competition so far this season and the SC beat down back in the spring I would say SH gets beat by 2 TDs or more. Elizabethton is good but they are not 6A. 

GoBears!!! 

Didn't SH handle you fuzzy bears in a spring game last year??? Scrimmage results, especially in the spring, are not reliable indicators for making regular season predictions.

I agree with what others have said. SH will be able to score points and it looks like Siegel has given up plenty of points in their previous games.

As is the case in most games, it will come down to which defense can make a stop at a critical moment during the game.

I'm sitting here trying to figure out you came up with this one ????

Well the thinking goes something like this      If SH can beat a VERY good Siegel team on the road in middle TN then they should have no problem with an unranked DB (with 2 losses already) team back home.     If SH loses then we see that maybe they are "East TN good" but not "state of TN" good .....   well you get the picture.      Like others have said though, until SH can prove it on the field then it's just stuff for us to talk about on msg boards

Well the thinking goes something like this      If SH can beat a VERY good Siegel team on the road in middle TN then they should have no problem with an unranked DB (with 2 losses already) team back home.     If SH loses then we see that maybe they are "East TN good" but not "state of TN" good .....   well you get the picture.      Like others have said though, until SH can prove it on the field then it's just stuff for us to talk about on msg boards

Well let me ask you this. Lets say Science Hill goes undefeated coming into the DB game and DB has 3 loses. Would you put money on Science Hill beating DB? Stacy Carter has never beat DB and he has had at least three teams that were better than DB. It's been 19 years since Science Hill has had a win over DB. Not a single player on either roster had even been born the last time the Toppers won over the Indians. I think this is the 8th year in a row that I have heard that Science Hill is going to end DB's dominance in upper east tn. And even if Science Hill does end the streak. DB will just start another one next year. You know its true.

...I think this is the 8th year in a row that I have heard that Science Hill is going to end DB's dominance in upper east tn...

Not from us, you haven't.

...And even if Science Hill does end the streak. DB will just start another one next year. You know its true...

It appears that you've finally sat in front of your computer long enough to where you have gained clairvoyance of football seasons that have not yet come to pass.  You know it's true that there were several games during these past 18 years, 10 months, and 11 days where SH could have ended the streak had the ball bounced a different way.  Yes, for most of those games, DB owned SH.  Whenever the streak does end (and it will at some point, all streaks do), it won't be about Stacy Carter finally beat DB, or Graham Clark finally lost to SH.  It will be about the players, both past and present.

Lastly, enjoy the streak while it still exists.  The atmosphere has slowly changed around SH football (I'm not even in town, and I can sense it).  SH is expecting to win every week, even in week 10.  During last year's game, I think for the first time in a long time, SH felt that they could play with DB for every play.  If they didn't, they would have laid down once you guys went up 14-0.  All things being equal, once the steak ends, don't count on seeing another one like it for quite some time.

You SH fans need to understand something. I know you don't have the experience playing out of this area like DB does so I will let you in on a little secret. You're going to lose!!! Stop living in a bubble and know just because you put up 90 points on probably one of the worst teams on the State, it ain't happening this week. I will go one better, you probably won't score but two TD's this week. I don't even know what Siegal has this year but I will say the final will be 42-14. Back to reality. You guys are going to do well up here this year but even on a down year you won't beat DB. ROLL TRIBE.