Science hill @ Siegel

Topperfootballfan

Horrible start to the 2nd half for SH. Bad call took a TD off the board for SH, but nothing you can do about it now...

SH announcer said it wasn't a bad call. He said the call shouldn't have been made so late but that it was the correct call.

Toppers really falling apart now. Great 1st half. Poor 2nd half. 

SH announcer said it wasn't a bad call. He said the call shouldn't have been made so late but that it was the correct call.

Toppers really falling apart now. Great 1st half. Poor 2nd half.

From my seat on the line of scrimmage, McGue's body was on the line of scrimmage, which is not an illegal forward pass.

Didn't make any difference, though.

From my seat on the line of scrimmage, McGue's body was on the line of scrimmage, which is not an illegal forward pass.

Didn't make any difference, though.

Thanks. I'm not there so I can only go by the announcer's observations. Sounds like Siegel's secondary has really been locked into the Topper receivers all night long. They've got a good passing game also.

Edited by AlumnI01

Thanks. I'm not there so I can only go by the announcer's observations. Sounds like Siegel's secondary has really been locked into the Topper receivers all night long. They've got a good passing game also.

SH has stuff in the offense that works, but when you run it out of the same formation every time, it's easy to key on.

I have never seen such a brutal schedule. Every team Siegel has faced thus far has been undefeated. I'm not sure if any team Science Hill has played thus far could beat any team on Siegel's schedule to date, although Elizabethan is a good team. I think playing at home and playing much better competition should give Siegel the edge in this one. I hope to catch the second half of this game.

White Station had an even more brutal early schedule. South Panola,MS (would win any public classification in TN), then Oakland, then Whitehaven. Memphis East is solid too. But, Siegel's is definitely brutal

Oh I already did, thanks. Two friends, one of whom son plays for Crockett and according to them you all are just as classless as the Toppers.

Really, well I've got 829 friends that are all Crockett fans and they say the Toppers are classless and DB has class. So there. Now do you want to argue about the meaning of life?