Science hill @ Siegel

Topperfootballfan

Oh wow! You really got me there. Explain away the rest of my post. Tell me how you come to the conclusion that DB is "just as classless" as you guys after tonights game. You are even admiting that your coach is classless trying to make your argument. How stupid is that! Clark didn't even play his starting QB & RB and didn't try to score in the second half. There is no comparison. PERIOD! But I'll go ahead and agree with you on your coach being classless if that makes you feel better. :mrgreen:

You're right. I did.

It's called sarcasm but that word is clearly too difficult for you to comprehend. Can't say I'm surprised though. I don't think either school or score was classless in the least. I just know Crockett doesn't feel the same. According to parents and alumni of the school, they feel both SH and DB are classless.

Edited by AlumnI01

vol, who are the two SH players that went out of the game? I believe Malik Stephens was one, maybe..

A really bad call just now that would've given the Toppers a 1st down.

Sorry for the delay, but I had to get on the road following the game. Aside from Malik Stephens, I'm not sure who the other injury was.

General game comments:

McGue- way to wreckless with the ball tonight. Yes, there were dropped passes and wrong routes. But too many times, he would try to force a pass. Other times, he would have an open receiver and would throw a bad ball. Accuracy- too many balls in the grass or behind the receiver. The kid's a playmaker and has a bright future ahead of him, but he has to play better under center.

Defense- the secondary looked clueless. I'd say most of Siegel's TD plays came on passes greater than 40 yards.

The 3rd quarter- d**n that was horrible. SH didn't shoot themselves in the foot, they put the barrel in their mouth and blew their brains all over the field (sorry if that's too graphic). Siegel simply took advantage of SH mistakes and poor play.

SH has a lot of growing up to do in the next week before Brentwood comes to JC.

Oh wow! You really got me there. Explain away the rest of my post. Tell me how you come to the conclusion that DB is "just as classless" as you guys after tonights game. You are even admiting that your coach is classless trying to make your argument. How stupid is that! Clark didn't even play his starting QB & RB and didn't try to score in the second half. There is no comparison. PERIOD! But I'll go ahead and agree with you on your coach being classless if that makes you feel better. :mrgreen:

Honestly Waco, you might want to mention that the starting QB and RB were hurt and we knew they wouldn't play at least a couple days before the game....

Oh I already did, thanks. Two friends, one of whom son plays for Crockett and according to them you all are just as classless as the Toppers.

well its like this sh knew it was a coming from a real football team now they know what its like to be on the other end of a beating Shill and DB are two programs that should pack up and move out of state - why whould you pick apart a team this bad one word PITIFUL !

WaCo did you not hear? somebody from Crockett got on the internet social media and called the Indians "Redskins" This made us very angry and we ran the score up to 61 at half. We taught them a lesson huh!

Edited by DBIndianKMA

I bet they do, DB's starting QB / FS (leading rusher and passer) and RB / LB ( leading scorer ) did not play. Freshmen and sophmores filled the field for the second half. 

They don't. I already posted this last night. Spoke to Crockett parents/alum last night after the game and they said DB "Has about as much class as Science Hill." Their exact words to me.

Science Hill's third and fourth strings(Freshman and Sophomores)also played the entire second half against Crockett...

Edited by AlumnI01