GREENEVILLE @ Clairborne

DevilMan03

How's this conference game go?

You have way too much time on your hands if you waste it by posting anything about greeneville and a BRAC opponent. I say Greeneville 63, Claiborne 6.

Greeneville won't be tested until they meet Fulton in playoffs.

Why is Greeneville not playing Alcoa and SH again this year?

Also, is their a reason why Greeneville doesn't schedule DB, Powell, or even Maryville? They have only been somewhat challenged 1 game since they have joined the BRAC. I would want to find the best 4 teams possible for non-conference opponents.

You have way too much time on your hands if you waste it by posting anything about greeneville and a BRAC opponent. I say Greeneville 63, Claiborne 6.

Also, is their a reason why Greeneville doesn't schedule DB, Powell, or even Maryville? They have only been somewhat challenged 1 game since they have joined the BRAC. I would want to find the best 4 teams possible for non-conference opponents.

Mowest Ranked 10th in 5A when we beat them, Jefferson County was Ranked 10th in 6A week before last, Harlan County, KY Ranked 5th in KY 5A, Signal Mountain Ranked 5th in 4A. That is 4 of our 5 non conference games. I don't think any of those teams are cup cakes.

the Devils KILLED DB AND SH in a game like scrimmage this year !

Mowest Ranked 10th in 5A when we beat them, Jefferson County was Ranked 10th in 6A week before last, Harlan County, KY Ranked 5th in KY 5A, Signal Mountain Ranked 5th in 4A. That is 4 of our 5 non conference games. I don't think any of those teams are cup cakes.

Never said anything about cupcakes, Sensitive Sally. I am sure Greeneville has trouble finding teams to play them, but I would try my best to get the top teams nearby like Maryville. Mo West is usually good, not even close to a #10 team this year though (SH beat them as bad as greeneville). Harlan, KY lost to West. Jeff Co is mediocre at best in their classification. Signal Mtn was very good before they moved up a classification...now a solid 4A who will be Greenevilles best competition during regular season.

Define game-like scrimmage.

My question was not to upset anyone, just asking why greeneville didn't keep 2 quality non-conf games on schedule.

SH AND ALCOA both dropped The Devils . Why I have no idea ask them and game like being we didn't go ten plays O and rotate we did everything like a game beside punt returns. the ball was down where caught . Clock refs and FULL CONTACT ON THE QB! That's game like besides the return . Did that help you any ?

Never said anything about cupcakes, Sensitive Sally. I am sure Greeneville has trouble finding teams to play them, but I would try my best to get the top teams nearby like Maryville. Mo West is usually good, not even close to a #10 team this year though (SH beat them as bad as greeneville). Harlan, KY lost to West. Jeff Co is mediocre at best in their classification. Signal Mtn was very good before they moved up a classification...now a solid 4A who will be Greenevilles best competition during regular season.

The more you post the more you prove your lack of knowledge of what you are talking about.  Harlan County lost to Morristown West 35-25 in 2012. Morristown West Beat Whitley County, Ky 42-13 this year 2013.

Edited by devils25