GREENEVILLE @ Clairborne

DevilMan03

Don't want to add to this forums drama, but what happened in the Claiborne game? I know greeneville scored enough points in the 2nd quarter to put the game away, but I also noticed the lack of offensive stats. Claborne held you to under 100 yards rushing on 30+ carries and it looks like passing became your primary offense. It's also a little strange to see a Greeneville team only score 7 points in the first quarter in what I would have predicted to be a bigger blow out. Is Claiborne that good against the run?

read this last night...had to laugh. Oh well at least somebody saw something positive in this game

"Statistically, the Bulldogs rushed for 80 yards and passed for 65 yards but had a costly interception that turned into points for the visiting team. The Bulldogs lost three fumbles and had three penalties for 20 yards. Greeneville had nearly 300 yards in total offense with 211 coming from the air; however, the Bulldog’s defense kept them under 100 yards rushing as they were able to only run the ball for 86 yards. Greeneville had three penalties for 40 yards."

Edited by barb