GREENEVILLE @ Clairborne

DevilMan03

Whatever he doesn't even start!

you didn't say start you asked about playing time . He has played every game this year first quarter and second quarter nothing is given to anybody on this team you earn it . so just because you don't go out on the first hike don't mean a thing to me he plays just as hard as any player out there and I am A VERY PROUD PARENT OF A GREENE DEVIL PLAYER ! With a GPA 3.5 ! And a 4 year varsity player And did I leave out 2 champion ship rings ???? Edited by GREENEDEVILARMY

Barb, you're quite correct that these boys on the field can beat heads on Friday night, yet go on Saturday mornings hunting together. The boys on the field are not the people that I'm calling out in my posts. I'm calling out the over zealous fans, such as yourself and your other band of Devil fans, that insist upon bashing other fans. And as for the requirement of trash talking on this fan forum, if the purpose of the site were purely for trash talking, the subject lines wouldn't simply read, "Greeneville vs. Claiborne". It's high school football, why would you want to trash talk in some of the ways that you talk to people on here. Also, just curious, in what way did I ever show my lack of football knowledge? I honestly don't think I spoke one word of football in either of my previous posts. As for the comment about trying to make a social statement, I'm certain that was not my intent. If I wanted to make a social statement I have better outlets than CoachT to do so. My intention was to make you aware of how incredibly ridiculous it is to harp back and forth about nonsensical issues that have nothing to do with you. You, Barb, are a narcissistic  bully. Not a trash talker.

Oooh...name calling, how mature. You showed you lack of football knowledge when you made the statement that WG was the only county school they had a chance at beating the Devils. Everyone who follows county football knows CD has as much talent as the Mighty Buffs and more stable coaching. Joe Case is a fine coach but he sometimes lets his enormous ego make coaching decisions and he hasn't quit looking for his next job since accepting the position in Mosheim. The fact that you haven't spoken a word of football  in 2 posts just demonstrates my point...you can't. And it really shouldn't concern you too much that we "harp back and forth" (back and forth being the key phrase),as either side can stop any time we want. Truth is, we like this crap...yes we enjoy it. If WG93 didn't he would go away. I have personally stepped back when I felt it was out of line...its like television, if you don't like what your watching, change the channel, but don't deprive everyone else.

You're right, I'm a hillbilly. I'm from Greeneville, though, so wait, doesn't that make all Greenevillians hillbillies?

I think that is a matter of perspective...I was never "from" Greeneville. I moved to Northern Greene County from the Knoxville area. And now that I am not in East Tennessee anymore I would have to say yes

would working out with a team before you are enrolled at a school be a violation. Could being invited to work out at the nicest facilities you have ever seen at a high school before you are enrolled at a school be considered the "R" word? Someone who has no idea what they are talking about tell me that this didn't happen. All of that is FACT!

would that be before or after a bonafide change of address

We live in the city we're safisticated, we live in solid foundation homes and not trailers you ignorant hick

So sophisticated that your grammar is spot on. Also, I live in the city. In a home with a solid foundation. It even has a basement. I'm glad you think that people who live in trailers are inferior. I can tell that you're intent is to get a rise out of me or other county folks, and that's fine. Barb informed me earlier that this was a football trash talking site, so I have to respect your lambasting of inferior social classes and their abodes of misfortune (trailers).

So sophisticated that your grammar is spot on. Also, I live in the city. In a home with a solid foundation. It even has a basement. I'm glad you think that people who live in trailers are inferior. I can tell that you're intent is to get a rise out of me or other county folks, and that's fine. Barb informed me earlier that this was a football trash talking site, so I have to respect your lambasting of inferior social classes and their abodes of misfortune (trailers).

Obviously, neither of you has made yourselves aware of the vast improvements in the design and construction of the modern modular home...shoot, they even take the wheels off now

Oooh...name calling, how mature. You showed you lack of football knowledge when you made the statement that WG was the only county school they had a chance at beating the Devils. Everyone who follows county football knows CD has as much talent as the Mighty Buffs and more stable coaching. Joe Case is a fine coach but he sometimes lets his enormous ego make coaching decisions and he hasn't quit looking for his next job since accepting the position in Mosheim. The fact that you haven't spoken a word of football  in 2 posts just demonstrates my point...you can't. And it really shouldn't concern you too much that we "harp back and forth" (back and forth being the key phrase),as either side can stop any time we want. Truth is, we like this crap...yes we enjoy it. If WG93 didn't he would go away. I have personally stepped back when I felt it was out of line...its like television, if you don't like what your watching, change the channel, but don't deprive everyone else.

Hey, I actually agree with you whole-heartedly on that Chuckey-Doak has some great talent. It seems that West Greene and Chuckey-Doak have some great battles every year. However, every year it seems that there is more hype surrounding the Greeneville vs. West Greene game than any other county school. Regardless, I'm not sure that is a depiction of football knowledge, but more of an opinionated statement. The coaching status at West Greene is of no concern to me. I understand that Case can be hard to deal with at times, but he has completely turned the program around. Yet, I'm more concerned about the success of the boys that play for him. And by success I'm not solely speaking to their win-loss record at the end of the year.

Hey, I actually agree with you whole-heartedly on that Chuckey-Doak has some great talent. It seems that West Greene and Chuckey-Doak have some great battles every year. However, every year it seems that there is more hype surrounding the Greeneville vs. West Greene game than any other county school. Regardless, I'm not sure that is a depiction of football knowledge, but more of an opinionated statement. The coaching status at West Greene is of no concern to me. I understand that Case can be hard to deal with at times, but he has completely turned the program around. Yet, I'm more concerned about the success of the boys that play for him. And by success I'm not solely speaking to their win-loss record at the end of the year.

The relationship between Case and Ballard is particularly contentious. And it's not the game hype as much as it is a chance to bash each other around in an attempt to get the last Coacht  smackdown. You really don't get it. You make it sound as if we actually believe the crap we spew...its like the proverbial "yo mama so fat" joke. We don't really know how fat she is but it is fun seeing who can come up with the best line. it's the Niswonger University  vs the Milkcan, and nobody really expects to "win". But it at least gives fans something to talk about besides lopsided football and keeps the BRAC threads active on CoachT.

Edited by barb

Whatever he doesn't even start!

wghs93 you are a sorry excuse for a human - you are bashing a young man whom has done nothing to you - when you said "HE" you called this young man or any young man out! i have a child that goes to wg and i dont get on here and call out kids _ you flat out are talking about someones son and you if you have kids should understand - but you being a tenn fan thats why you are so ??

wghs93 you are a sorry excuse for a human - you are bashing a young man whom has done nothing to you - when you said "HE" you called this young man or any young man out! i have a child that goes to wg and i dont get on here and call out kids _ you flat out are talking about someones son and you if you have kids should understand - but you being a tenn fan thats why you are so ??

thanks hycorr, I tried to message wg about this but he can't use the PM system. As much flack as we take for ribbing each other, it pains me that he would basically come on here and tell him his kid sucks. Now that's. low. class.

Edited by barb