GREENEVILLE @ Clairborne

DevilMan03

and 3 games against "the little sisters of the blind"...you site 1 game each season against weak IMAC (got beat by a bad MoEast team...bad)opponents. How about CD who is 3-1...the have 3 wins against NG, SG and Cosby...I'm going out on a limb and saying unless they beat WG that's the only 3 wins. Greeneville plays better non-conference teams than the county schools who would rather take advantage of a weak schedule to make the play-offs than risk not making the post season. Physician, heal thyself.

I realize that you usually know what you are talkng about, but "Bad MoEast team"? They are 4-1 and only loss was a 14-10 loss to 6A Sevier Co who put up 63 points on MoWest. 

his mother relocated to greeneville from the walmart she worked at to the DC center to better herself in her job future so her son had to move also it just happened to be to greeneville ! NO politics just a human being trying to better herself and her family - so go ahead and bash them - they did nothing to anyone just trying to better themselfs !

The Wal-Mart DC is in Mosheim, just about 3 miles from WG. Now, I will save you some time and bash myself for that comment..."Why would he want to play for milk cans when he could play for GOLD BALLS", Why would he play in that hole when he could play on turf in front of the best FOOTBALL (never hear much talk about the sports they lose to county schools in) fans in the state", "Why would he play for a school who doesn't work as hard as us in the offseason, while we are shedding blood, sweat, and tears". 

Now, back to reality...Good win for Greeneville tonight. Just another step towards a perfect regular season.

I realize that you usually know what you are talkng about, but "Bad MoEast team"? They are 4-1 and only loss was a 14-10 loss to 6A Sevier Co who put up 63 points on MoWest. 

MoEast has a season like this once every 5 or 6 years. The last winning season they had was in 08. I'm sure Case was looking at the 1 win they had last year when he signed that contract.

Yeah honestly I find it fishy too. I'm just a Greeneville fan that doesn't have the blinders on

Yes it's fishy that a single mother with a teenage son would move from Newport to Greeneville for a job that pays significant more money. And even more fishy that she would rent a home in Greeneville rather than live in her car in the parking lot of the Wal-Mart distribution center. You guys are taking this just a bit too far.

Yes it's fishy that a single mother with a teenage son would move from Newport to Greeneville for a job that pays significant more money. And even more fishy that she would rent a home in Greeneville rather than live in her car in the parking lot of the Wal-Mart distribution center. You guys are taking this just a bit too far.

Right! I don't see how it's improbable for someone that ALREADY works for Walmart to get a job at the distribution center.

Yeah honestly I find it fishy too. I'm just a Greeneville fan that doesn't have the blinders on

well I guess since he is hurt his mom will have to pack up and back to #### county since the recruting contract is based on playability! Man that sucks!!!! LOOK GET OVER IT IF YOU GUYS KNOW ANYTHING THE TSSAA NEEDS TO KNOW CALL THEM. IF NOT GET OVER IT. Get with coach Joe Case he has the number! lol he has tried it before didn't work then and ant going to work now !!! GREENE DEVIL 4-LIFE!!!!

well I guess since he is hurt his mom will have to pack up and back to #### county since the recruting contract is based on playability! Man that sucks!!!! LOOK GET OVER IT IF YOU GUYS KNOW ANYTHING THE TSSAA NEEDS TO KNOW CALL THEM. IF NOT GET OVER IT. Get with coach Joe Case he has the number! lol he has tried it before didn't work then and ant going to work now !!! GREENE DEVIL 4-LIFE!!!!

im not interested in taking anything up with the state I just happen to agree with what is being said.

has nothing to do with the love I have for my team just because I believe something might be true that is unpopular among the rest of the fan base. Criticize me all you want to it really doesn't bother me, but just as you are allowed to express your beliefs I am allowed to do the same

he probably never got to play sports at GHS that's why !

MoEast has a season like this once every 5 or 6 years. The last winning season they had was in 08. I'm sure Case was looking at the 1 win they had last year when he signed that contract.

When he signed the contract, it included MoWest the next year. So, if he was basing it on last years records, he was picking up a team that beat Greeneville that year.