GREENEVILLE @ Clairborne

DevilMan03

The man must be psychotic...I mean psychic.

Here is what I've extrapolated from Greeneville fans on CoachT.com over the past few years: first, there are a select few Greene Devil fans that like to, "stir the pot", as it were and cause a bunch of controversy and harsh words back and forth between other county school fans. Secondly, I see the majority of these comments being lashed out against West Greene fans in particular. Now, that could be because West Greene fans are quick to dish it out, but that brings me to my third point. Thirdly, West Greene seems to be the only Greene County school that could even legitimately, in a perfect world, beat the Greene Devils. However, from past experience, we can infer that this sort of upset is not a very likely scenario. Yet, all of the criticism is directed towards them because if a fan from North Greene came onto this thread and started calling out the State Champion, Gold Ball winning Greene Devils, CoachT.com would erupt in laughter. I say all that to also say this: Barb, you seem to have a wealth of knowledge when it comes to Greeneville Greene Devil football. That's wonderful! I always enjoy seeing fans that are die-hard and take their team's success, or lack-thereof, to heart and are either glowing after a win or sorrowed after a defeat. However, you are also the biggest cyber instigator that I have ever read on this site. It's not about being able to "take the heat", and it's also not about being right all of the time. Your sardonic and cynical nature is atrocious, and sometimes I wonder how you might be different in person. Are you different in person, or do you constantly try to upset people with your unwanted wit in your day-to-day life? I am proud to call Greeneville my home. I have for quite a while now. But what I'm not proud of, is that people come on this forum site and talk trash about high school football. I enjoy the Greene Devils success because those boys and girls work hard to make that school a top-notch school. What I don't like is that your school does have the ability to get transfer students because you can accept anyone from the county schools and/or other places around the country and that's perfectly okay. Why do I not like that? Because it's people you, Barb, greenedevilarmy, and greenegreene22 that talk some unnecessary trash about how great of a football program you have. Well, if I were the dean of a school that had a budget that was as large as Greeneville and I were playing against schools that had a budget as small as West Greene, North Greene, South Green, I'd hope and pray that we win by halftime every single game. But you Greeneville fans on this site, the aforementioned ones, not all, are so ridiculous in your behavior. Truthfully, I would suggest that you spend more time worrying about what 1 Corinthians 1:10-12 says. A bid you ladies and gentlemen good day.

Here is what I've extrapolated from Greeneville fans on CoachT.com over the past few years: first, there are a select few Greene Devil fans that like to, "stir the pot", as it were and cause a bunch of controversy and harsh words back and forth between other county school fans. Secondly, I see the majority of these comments being lashed out against West Greene fans in particular. Now, that could be because West Greene fans are quick to dish it out, but that brings me to my third point. Thirdly, West Greene seems to be the only Greene County school that could even legitimately, in a perfect world, beat the Greene Devils. However, from past experience, we can infer that this sort of upset is not a very likely scenario. Yet, all of the criticism is directed towards them because if a fan from North Greene came onto this thread and started calling out the State Champion, Gold Ball winning Greene Devils, CoachT.com would erupt in laughter. I say all that to also say this: Barb, you seem to have a wealth of knowledge when it comes to Greeneville Greene Devil football. That's wonderful! I always enjoy seeing fans that are die-hard and take their team's success, or lack-thereof, to heart and are either glowing after a win or sorrowed after a defeat. However, you are also the biggest cyber instigator that I have ever read on this site. It's not about being able to "take the heat", and it's also not about being right all of the time. Your sardonic and cynical nature is atrocious, and sometimes I wonder how you might be different in person. Are you different in person, or do you constantly try to upset people with your unwanted wit in your day-to-day life? I am proud to call Greeneville my home. I have for quite a while now. But what I'm not proud of, is that people come on this forum site and talk trash about high school football. I enjoy the Greene Devils success because those boys and girls work hard to make that school a top-notch school. What I don't like is that your school does have the ability to get transfer students because you can accept anyone from the county schools and/or other places around the country and that's perfectly okay. Why do I not like that? Because it's people you, Barb, greenedevilarmy, and greenegreene22 that talk some unnecessary trash about how great of a football program you have. Well, if I were the dean of a school that had a budget that was as large as Greeneville and I were playing against schools that had a budget as small as West Greene, North Greene, South Green, I'd hope and pray that we win by halftime every single game. But you Greeneville fans on this site, the aforementioned ones, not all, are so ridiculous in your behavior. Truthfully, I would suggest that you spend more time worrying about what 1 Corinthians 1:10-12 says. A bid you ladies and gentlemen good day.

huh ? Out of all that you think WEST GREENE has the only chance to beat the DEVLS ! So i am a gambler i will talke my Devils against your buffs and give you 50 points !!!! look If for some reason a Greeneville kid went to a county school everything would be ok. but just as soon as a county kid or out of county kid comes to Greeneville it's a Red flag or even recruting!!!!!

Have you ever asked why kids come to Greeneville and NOT the county schools ??

huh ? Out of all that you think WEST GREENE has the only chance to beat the DEVLS ! So i am a gambler i will talke my Devils against your buffs and give you 50 points !!!! look If for some reason a Greeneville kid went to a county school everything would be ok. but just as soon as a county kid or out of county kid comes to Greeneville it's a Red flag or even recruting!!!!!

Have you ever asked why kids come to Greeneville and NOT the county schools ??

Out of the county schools, yes, I do think "WEST GREENE" has the only chance to beat Greeneville. Secondly, in my previous post I never said anything about MY Buffs. I don't go to West Greene, therefore, they aren't MY Buffs. Likewise, Greeneville High School's football program is not YOUR Devils. I never said anything about recruiting, either. What I did say is that it upsets me that because Greeneville is the premier school in Greene County, and many people that move into the area want to go to school there, fans, like yourself, want to jump on the trash talk train and beat the other county school fans into the ground. West Greene fans talk about issues such as: recruiting, Niswonger's money, etc. because it is absolutely pointless to talk about how they will beat Greeneville on a Friday night. However, fans like you are like a slave owner that drives the fans of other schools into the ground, never letting them forget how little their existence means, by talking about how bad Greeneville will beat whomever they are playing that week. It's ridiculous. How come every post you make toward another team's fans, particularly West Greene's, has to be so derogatory in nature? You're probably a middle-aged adult, right? So please, do everyone a favor and start modeling the type of behavior that you'd like to see out of these young men after high school football, because I'm willing to bet that degradation of opposing team's fans on high school football chat forums is not high on that list of actions. Please, respond with something degrading my post. Tear it apart. I'm not here to trash talk because I love working with high school aged students, and the last thing they need is an over zealous fan backing them up with feelings of animosity expressed on CoachT. Go cheer the Greene Devils on during Friday night games, read the paper, and have some awesome water cooler talk about how great of a team they are. They absolutely deserve that sort of recognition because they're an awesome team. However, the negative affiliation that comes with Greeneville fans keeps many people outside of Greeneville, not just Greene County, either, from supporting the Greene Devils, and that's truly disappointing.

Out of the county schools, yes, I do think "WEST GREENE" has the only chance to beat Greeneville. Secondly, in my previous post I never said anything about MY Buffs. I don't go to West Greene, therefore, they aren't MY Buffs. Likewise, Greeneville High School's football program is not YOUR Devils. I never said anything about recruiting, either. What I did say is that it upsets me that because Greeneville is the premier school in Greene County, and many people that move into the area want to go to school there, fans, like yourself, want to jump on the trash talk train and beat the other county school fans into the ground. West Greene fans talk about issues such as: recruiting, Niswonger's money, etc. because it is absolutely pointless to talk about how they will beat Greeneville on a Friday night. However, fans like you are like a slave owner that drives the fans of other schools into the ground, never letting them forget how little their existence means, by talking about how bad Greeneville will beat whomever they are playing that week. It's ridiculous. How come every post you make toward another team's fans, particularly West Greene's, has to be so derogatory in nature? You're probably a middle-aged adult, right? So please, do everyone a favor and start modeling the type of behavior that you'd like to see out of these young men after high school football, because I'm willing to bet that degradation of opposing team's fans on high school football chat forums is not high on that list of actions. Please, respond with something degrading my post. Tear it apart. I'm not here to trash talk because I love working with high school aged students, and the last thing they need is an over zealous fan backing them up with feelings of animosity expressed on CoachT. Go cheer the Greene Devils on during Friday night games, read the paper, and have some awesome water cooler talk about how great of a team they are. They absolutely deserve that sort of recognition because they're an awesome team. However, the negative affiliation that comes with Greeneville fans keeps many people outside of Greeneville, not just Greene County, either, from supporting the Greene Devils, and that's truly disappointing.

a slave owner really!!!!!! WOW

That may have been a bit of a harsh metaphor, I do apologize. But I thought it would take something pretty strong to grab your attention.

Lol i dont know about grabing my attention but I bet you showed your true colors by quoting the bible verse on one post like your high all mighty the calling some one a slave owner the next you are a sad sad man oops your not a man your a JOKE !

Out of the county schools, yes, I do think "WEST GREENE" has the only chance to beat Greeneville. Secondly, in my previous post I never said anything about MY Buffs. I don't go to West Greene, therefore, they aren't MY Buffs. Likewise, Greeneville High School's football program is not YOUR Devils. I never said anything about recruiting, either. What I did say is that it upsets me that because Greeneville is the premier school in Greene County, and many people that move into the area want to go to school there, fans, like yourself, want to jump on the trash talk train and beat the other county school fans into the ground. West Greene fans talk about issues such as: recruiting, Niswonger's money, etc. because it is absolutely pointless to talk about how they will beat Greeneville on a Friday night. However, fans like you are like a slave owner that drives the fans of other schools into the ground, never letting them forget how little their existence means, by talking about how bad Greeneville will beat whomever they are playing that week. It's ridiculous. How come every post you make toward another team's fans, particularly West Greene's, has to be so derogatory in nature? You're probably a middle-aged adult, right? So please, do everyone a favor and start modeling the type of behavior that you'd like to see out of these young men after high school football, because I'm willing to bet that degradation of opposing team's fans on high school football chat forums is not high on that list of actions. Please, respond with something degrading my post. Tear it apart. I'm not here to trash talk because I love working with high school aged students, and the last thing they need is an over zealous fan backing them up with feelings of animosity expressed on CoachT. Go cheer the Greene Devils on during Friday night games, read the paper, and have some awesome water cooler talk about how great of a team they are. They absolutely deserve that sort of recognition because they're an awesome team. However, the negative affiliation that comes with Greeneville fans keeps many people outside of Greeneville, not just Greene County, either, from supporting the Greene Devils, and that's truly disappointing.

I'm sure you mean well, but this is a sports fan message board and trash talking is what we do. There is nothing that riles us more than some idealogical yahoo who creates a screen name, and attempts to make some sort of social statement that ends up as insulting as the behavior you insist is damaging our young people. You have only managed to demonstrate your lack of football knowledge, lack of county school system knowledge (I mean they are open zone and accept sudents from "all over" as well) and lack of knowledge of GHS ( I mean they are a good school with a generous budget compared with the county schools but I don't think they have hired a dean yet). You are correct in your statement that the WG fans talk about nothing but recruiting and money , etc yet you defend their class warfare tactics. You worry about how OUR trash talking affects these young people but don't mention how their attitudes towards Greeneville(the townfolk, not the team) will impact future relations between our kids. Well, here's a newsflash for you...the kids really don't care. They can square off on the field on Friday night and go hunting together on Saturday morning.  Do yourself a favor, Blockhead, retire your screen name after 3 or 4 posts. If the lively conversation on a sports message board offends your sensabilities you might be better suited for the more sedate nature of a quiet little scrapbooking board

Lol i dont know about grabing my attention but I bet you showed your true colors by quoting the bible verse on one post like your high all mighty the calling some one a slave owner the next you are a sad sad man oops your not a man your a JOKE !

Haha, that's quite hilarious, sir/madam. I don't see the correlation between me using the metaphor of how you degrade fans from other schools and constantly make them feel as though they are nothing compared to you, much mightier, Greeneville fans and using a Bible verse. But hey, this is your world, I'm just living here. If me using the metaphorical image of a slave owner to liken your actions of making people feel worthless got you riled up and maybe ticked you off, maybe I stepped on your toes. Sorry, sir, but my "true colors" are not needed to be shown on this sight. There was nothing about that post, or even that line, that was hate-filled or anything of the like. But, if you wish to stew over it and get really angry at me because I likened your actions to someone whose actions were atrocious, then by all means go ahead. But do some introspection afterward.

Haha, that's quite hilarious, sir/madam. I don't see the correlation between me using the metaphor of how you degrade fans from other schools and constantly make them feel as though they are nothing compared to you, much mightier, Greeneville fans and using a Bible verse. But hey, this is your world, I'm just living here. If me using the metaphorical image of a slave owner to liken your actions of making people feel worthless got you riled up and maybe ticked you off, maybe I stepped on your toes. Sorry, sir, but my "true colors" are not needed to be shown on this sight. There was nothing about that post, or even that line, that was hate-filled or anything of the like. But, if you wish to stew over it and get really angry at me because I likened your actions to someone whose actions were atrocious, then by all means go ahead. But do some introspection afterward.

lol if this was

My world you my fellow foe you would be voted off the island! And we would all wear GREEN AND WHITE ! Lol plus we would have all of Fulton falcons players to join the Devils so we could become the Greatest high school team to compete in the NFL in the World hahahaha!!!!!!!