GREENEVILLE @ Clairborne

DevilMan03

WGHS93 we need to get together since you say you know me. let's CHAT face to face ? You can pick where and when heck come to a game you know where I sit come on down. I will pay you your way in so you can see how much PT my son gets. Heck lets talk on your field during the devils and buffs?

my guess is he don't have the man parts to show face . BET YA I DO I PROMISE YA THAT! Lol

I never said that! Barb you said that I didn't! What I was trying to say is he should've came to A county high school and maybe get alot more playing time! Sorry if it came across wrong!

dang, WG if we follow that logic, every kid riding the pine at Greeneville should come over to the Range. I mean they could you know and not have to pay tuition...and they would probably start. It's nice that we are all open zone huh?

Edited by barb

Just because a kid don't start doesn't mean he sucks.

Spot On - there was a point made earlier about recruiting and maybe it's not just the "stars" that get drawn to a program. Life is good for 2nd and 3rd stringers at quality programs like Greeneville, South, D-B, Betsy, and a few others around here. The back-ups get a fair amount of varsity playing time versus the possibility of (if enrolled at a school that has to scrap for every win) never getting to play because the 1st string has to play as much as possible. A Senior back-up running back for South got over 130 yards rushing last night for South and scored his first two Varsity touchdowns. That kid was living a dream.