GREENEVILLE @ Clairborne

DevilMan03

Why bash WG all I asked is DJ the recruit from Cocke Co or is DJ someone from another state! Maybe his dad got a job in Greeneville and just happen to be a good athlete! That's how the system works at Greeneville! FACT

I'm pretty sure that's how it works everywhere...if I moved to(insert name of town here) to work and my kid enrolled in school at (insert name of school here) I suppose he would play a sport there if he happened to be athletically inclined. He would also play in the band or sing in the choir there if he was musically inclined.  Truth is Cocke County kid's are enrolled in Jefferson county and Sevier county as well and some of them could be athletes...

Is that the Recruit from Cocke Co?

How did he get eligible at greeneville without moving yet could'nt get eligible other places without moving???? I thought he would have to sit this season. Wasn't he the leading rusher in the IMAC last season. Must have played alot for CCHS. How does this work?? Must be someone in Greeneville with some $$$ and pull with TSSAA

How did he get eligible at greeneville without moving yet could'nt get eligible other places without moving???? I thought he would have to sit this season. Wasn't he the leading rusher in the IMAC last season. Must have played alot for CCHS. How does this work?? Must be someone in Greeneville with some $$$ and pull with TSSAA

He moved

LUCK = When preparation meets opportunity!

Sound familiar? B)